Quitting for good

Not relative to basically any other online game.

Maybe WoW as a whole but Arena and RBGs are the most toxic thing I’ve experienced since Freshman year of HS

I don’t know why anyone is responding seriously. Look at the kekw in his name, that should tell you what kind of person that is.

2 Likes

Don’t respond to these guys. First of, many of these toons are the same person sock-puppeting on alts. Like the level 40 toon.

Also, report them for trying to hijack the thread to talk about mogs. Thats a bannable offense and ive already rounded a few up in the past for this. It works and when their sub time decreases, they stop, as they can barely afford their subs as it is.

They are egging you on to get you to say or do something to get banned. They also have a discord server where they all talk about the posts and conspire to report anyone who shakes their beehive on here.

Take my advice, do not respond. Say your piece and let them drool out of the mouth awaiting a response. Waste their time on here and keep them out of the actual game, we dont want to deal with them in game.

Who? The only ones who can’t be quickly and easily verified are classic alts, which is why people use them.

1 Like

So….you don’t like my mog?

2 Likes

say your piece. looks like a dozer/biebs thread.

43 resets in one match. Wow. Something be proud of.

4 Likes

Typical rogue game play

2 Likes

There are methods to find out which you are clearly unaware of, and Im not going to reveal my hand or methods to you so you can fine-tune your trolling scheme/concealment tactics.

Okayyyyy, we got another troll on our hands.

5 Likes

Oh, I don’t doubt it, but do I know why.

A new Challenger has entered the Arena!

This must be how Ash Ketchum felt when he was fighting his way through the Elite 4 up to Gary Oak. The adrenaline is overwhelming. I hope my Snorlax, “Rosie O’Donnel”, is ready for battle!

4 Likes

its dozer.

Do you have the secret forum revelation tech as well? Can you tell me if Remi and Murklock are the same person?

1 Like

it’s the writing style.

1 Like

It can also be writing style then mentioning writing style and watching them try to adjust.

not sure how easy that would be, to change behavior.

Wheres ur dk budhee