Quitting for good

I already canceled my sub, what’s your excuse?

You said you were not responding anymore. Guessing the door hit you back into the forums?

I dont pay for my sub. I farm tokens. You on the other hand l m a o

It’s like you see right into my soul.

I’m not responding anymore. Just defending my choices. You can leave MY thread now

Dude u need to stop being toxic and smile a little.

I think quitting this game will do you good. Summertime is here and it’s the perfect time to pick up a new hobby like some kind of sport like basketball or maybe take some surfing lessons or go camping/fishing. Being outdoors increases Serotonin levels and makes you happier overall. Just let wow go and don’t look back!

Nah this is our thread now

1 Like

My thread now

You should leave it NOW

2 Likes

I’m not the one being toxic. I’m just telling it how it is

Stop typing on the forums and log out of your bnet account on all devices

I’m starting to think you aren’t serious about quitting

6 Likes

People who quit just quit.

They especially don’t level a char to 10 on classic to let strangers know that they’re quitting.

4 Likes

Just log out one day and you never see em again

My sub is still active. I’d be LONG GONE if Blizz would have prorated me

So what your saying is you are either addicted and can’t quit u til the third party denies you loggon access or you are just making this thread for attention?

1 Like

I’m not logged into the game

I’m raising awareness about why people are quitting with the couple days I have left to hopefully come back to a better game

The guy said bye like 43xs already but has never left. Something fishy going on

1 Like

Relatively minor rogue nerfs ain’t it.

In GD all the “this is it, I quit” threads fell super flat when people noticed that all of them were made by people who don’t quit, so they all started using level 10 classic chars so nobody could check back on them later.

2 Likes

While sub stays 100% broken. The lvl 10 rogue doesn’t have his swifty macro up and running yet

This is the only real reason people are quitting. Not because rogues can cc chain them for 20 seconds instead of 22

2 Likes

CC nerfs we’re just the icing on the cake

There’s several other reasons which I cited like the toxic community and MMR caps if you actually read my posts

They literally buffed cheapshot and gouge(and a bunch of other cc)

Lmao this games community doesn’t even have 1/16th the toxicity levels of any moba or cs go.