Quitting for good

Between the cc changes, blind sap change, and the stupid MMR ceilings I am done with this game for good. This will be the first season in 3 xpacs I don’t get the elite set. And I DONT CARE anymore

1 Like

Obligatory post on your main response.

Carry on.

7 Likes

Coming from a level 10 leveled with the purpose of creating this thread and with such a name I’m disinclined to believe you but I wish you all the best. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Why, so you can rating bash for “only being 2k as rogue?” No thanks. You and the rest of the toxic community are also why I’m quitting

2 Likes

Over here acting like rogues are any where near bad :rofl::rofl:

I said obligatory! There is an unwritten rule of these forums that if someone hides their identity that the first poster MUST chastise them for doing so immediately. I didn’t make the rules, I just follow them. This is the way.

4 Likes

Nah, being any rating is fine. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: People just get throttled over saying that their spec or class is bad when it’s most definitely not and this happens regardless of cr/exp.

Hope ur a rogue main

2 Likes

So what if I am? And that’s priceless coming from a lock

Press vanish already

3 Likes

I’m done replying. BYE

Hes going for reset keep him in combat

8 Likes

Guys look

Im from classic

You shouldnt care about my post

6 Likes

Yet another classic example of the toxicness of the arena community pushing people away. BYE I’m done replying

Look at your guild name

And follow it

If he’s actually gone, would now be a good time to discuss my mog?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Screams “I dont care about my mog” but actually means you do care about ur mog because you made a mog to convey you dont care about mogs

1 Like

Maybe you should do the same and cancel your sub

Dawg look at your name. Follow the words of your guild and your post like lmao

Another example of classic wow toxicity

1 Like