Quiting the game again

Id don’t blame u though when I DPS on my rogue I can’t find ques for weeks on end then I play and the players know nothing.

When I play healer I get a good rating then nobody wants to queue anymore - the game is pretty lame I might quit too when uni starts again.

Don’t bother trying to use logic with him. Just call him boosted and move on or you’ll be here all day.

2 Likes

just save urself and everyone else the headache and quit now nobody is losing out on anything with -1 hpriest playing the game lmao

4 Likes

Gnome-flavoured bait always gets them.

LFG is basically rolling the dice but with the odds being heavily stacked against you. Yeah sometimes you will find good players and people you play well with… but 9-10 times its just brainless monkeys running around and standing still not pressing buttons and dying to globals. It is the same for all raiting I have seen R1 players queue LFG and lose constantly. Weed out the bads and find good players and add them to btag. Once you got like 15-20 soild players you good to go… only queue with them and dont go into LFG if you do then you will just tank all your hard earned raiting. If you think Season 4 going to be any better its not… will be the same BS until Dragon Flight. Personally I am quitting this season also until S4… Kind of burned out and this season is probably the worst ever imo.

This dude plays disc man!

3 Likes

I can sympathize with you OP, it’s actually one of the many reasons why I’m taking a break away from WoW. I will be back though once it gets closer to DF release.

PS If you ever return to WoW, I hope we both will find partners who are willing to stick it through our mistakes and that we can achieve our rating goals. :wink:

Make MW Great Again !

bro disc just sucks !!! >:(

im 3k xp on disc but only when im buying a carry from avizura

luckily for me i play hpriest now and the rog mage that appears to have boosted me above 2k telling me when to press chastise have abandoned me

time to pay eu to try to get me r1 again!!!

4 Likes

next season is the “experimental season” so im hoping that means rated solo shuffle is coming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah youll finally be able to play games since you wont get chain declined in lfg anymore!

3 Likes

Yeah the best solution is to make friends and not use lfg… but making friends is not something you just do.

If you don’t bother wasting your time on lfg then you’re good.

Since when playing a small amount of games because of how the system is designed is a good thing?

I wish… people like to be carried, not make friends =/

S2 screwed everyone’s egos and now lfg is a mess, I feel for the people without solid friends to q with

I feel that every day :sob:

to succeed in pvp you must add friends who want to climb, I have played with gladiator alters and you win very easy, it bothers me the people who heal badly and do not ask what is failing additional you must learn to run when your heal is in dc chain and use all your cds when the enemy team is in dc chain to force defensive so is the wow friend and more in 10.0 with classes that increase the control time.