Queues on the Big 3 will be in the thousands next week

actually, a good chunk of the players are 60 raiders

sure they make alts and mess around but not all of them all the time, I’m not so sure it would be “sky is falling” if they raised cap

I thought realm caps werent related to layers?

if a realm is “layered” I don’t believe it has a cap, but supposedly the bigger servers will be getting de-layered so, we shall see what happens

If layered servers didnt have a cap there wouldnt be queues.

And they have queues.

Each layer has a cap of a single layer server. So if each layer is 3500, then a queue will initiate at 7000. All layered realms are at 2 layers now.

What im saying is make it 7K on a single layer and make it a giant mess because that’s what these players signed up for. Or they will just sit in a 3000 player queue every single night.

curious

yes, I did switch to a busy server from a dead one, I like it much better

Queues haven’t bothered me at all since release. If anything they make me want to play more.

Ew.

zugg fuggin zugg

1 Like

Let them sit in que, who cares.

2 Likes

^this

I play better when i waited in a queue

there we no warnings lol. up until the MORNING of release they hadn’t created any new servers.

False. Blizzard recommended people create characters on different servers based on numbers from the name reservation period. People ignored it.

Edit: Overcrowded Realm Update – August 21

:cactus:

These servers are the height of classic civilization. Not only the largest but the three servers are home to the most dedicated. Who wouldn’t want to be here?

The Big 3 huh, I like the sound of that actually. Makes it feel even better playing on Whitemane.

Yea, there’s no way this is true.

It feels like each layer has a cap of like 5k. Org is freaking PACKED at all hours.

1 Like

They told people to expect queues of up to 8 hours on release and urged ppl to wait until populations were balanced. Obviously people did not listen and Blizzard has little obligation or ability to fix it now.

and then they’ll encourage transfers again to continue amplifying the faction imbalance and hurting the little servers. thanks layers

Wooo, I’m on the Big 1; the only RP-PVE server in the game.

Ahh, baseless speculation, a time honored tradition!

Forewarned is forearmed. We might have to resort to the tactics like in the first few weeks where we login much earlier while doing other things like making and eating dinner, streaming a movie, etc.

I think the devs said the server pops will be larger than in vanilla so the higher pops should cushion the effect of the attrition.

Of course, there are the 15th anniversary events in retail if there are massive queues on the Big 3 and the rest of the realms being de-layered.