Queues last 1 week tops

being entitled has it’s perks as a generation and a mindset. We get to the chase, are results focused, and not interested in just kicking back and being a patient ole grub reading a newspaper.

We are a results and efficiency based generation, but people like to downplay it and say it’s entitled. No, we just like efficiency and quickness.

No. It says there will be queues for AT LEAST a week after launch. That’s a very different statement than the one you’re making.

They may do this, but it’s not a guarantee, and it’s not an easy fix. They’ve tried this kind of thing before and had it not work.

1 Like

I think there will be queues on Herod and Faerlina after one week unless Blizzard is still layering the heck out of logons at that point.

Should be queue-less by week 3.

Roll a diff server than rofl go a server less populated are players really this dumb.

One of us is having a stroke. I’m pretty sure it’s not me.

2 Likes

Imagine complaining about queue times when there are perfectly fine realms available with no queue but you refuse to play there because your so brain dead that you need to play on a server because you like the name “herod” better.

Definition of shooting yourself in the foot.

Damn you really are having a stroke

Am I wrong?

or ur entire guild is on herod and ur friends and u know for sure Herod will stabalize and be the best experience for a pvp server of all time?

I mean I’m not even on Herod, I just feel that people do need to be prepared that it could be dicey. More power to you if you wanna stick it out, just be aware.

1 Like

pings discord

“Due to the insufferable queue times in herod the guild has decided to roll on x realm instead”

“Hey friends, I hear herod is pretty unplayable due to massive population, lets find a diff server to roll on”

Wow that was really hard, sure is a good thing we still have a week left to decide where we want to play.

If your so set that Herod is destined to be the best realm ever than deal with your queues and shut up, that is the early price you pay.

It’s not often you get to have to best of both worlds, pick your realm and know your consequences.

It’s weird I really don’t see anyone complaining about a queue to get in. None of this is new information, a new wow expansion comes out? There will be a queue time to log in. Classic coming out? A queue time. No one is feeling entitled, they know what they’re in for and are ready to get in the world and play.

I won’t log off period once the launch starts and I have many efforts and systems in place to ensure that save for maintenance?

That isnt how it was in Vanilla. The most populated servers had a queue for weeks as far as I remember.

I think you and your post are stupid because your concerns are different than mine and I have the same made up proof. Hey this type of post does work well. Thanks.

1 Like

Imagine interpreting anything I’ve said so far as a complaint.

This is against ToS. Account sharing, auto-clicker, etc, will get you suspended.

1 Like

I waited years for Classic. I can wait out an hours long queue for a week (if it’s even that long).

1 Like

This.
I’ve waited 15 years for this, a few rocky opening days is nothing lol.

This is why I think the people complaining arnt that serious at all and more then likely tourists and twitch idiots that feed off hype.

I have expected queues all along, so whatever, I’m not worried about it. But I very highly doubt they will be gone in a week, especially on servers like Herod and other full servers. I would say we will see queues for weeks or even into months depending on the population that stays.

Also, your post would have been much better if it had been constructive instead of calling everyone dumb, stupid and cancer. Without that, you may have had some good points, except for thinking they will be gone in one week anyways. :slightly_smiling_face: