Queued into a completed dungeon?

So I was running some dungeons on a new tank I’m leveling and just got placed into a dungeon that was already fully cleared. What’s up with that? And as an added kick in the nuts, I got a 15 minute debuff to go along with it. What the hell?

Well that sounds like a bug so id report it as a bug unfortunately the deserter debuff cant diferentiate leavign a group unless u were present for 1 boss at least

2 Likes

Maybe. Really annoying though. But complaining here seems to have worked (in that my debuff has almost runout).

But u know just as well as anyone that bugs need to be reported in the proper forum sure we can complain but why not be productive and put the bug in the proper place.

3 Likes

Sorry… I’m not seeing where I said I did not or would not report it. I submitted a report. All I said was that complaining here took up some of the down time and vented a little frustration. If you really think that’s so egregious, flag me. :person_shrugging:

I think it would have just been the dungeon cooldown, not deserter? If you left a completed dungeon anyway. Deserter would have been 30.

As far as receiving an invite at the end, someone likely left before it completed, and the finder sent out the invite, the timing was inconvenient to be sure, but nothing CS could do about it.

So most likely it was not a bug, just a inconvenience by design.

3 Likes

Bad design then I would say. I’ll drop a note in the suggestion box. :roll_eyes: