Queue Times

This needs to be fixed. I go back to work on Tuesday and won’t be able to log in until 8pm server time, which is peak playing time. If it still takes 3+ hours to log in I won’t even be able to play the game

What a joke for how long to get in. Havent played for years and come back to this. Probably wont subscribe again after this runs out

1 Like

Or just roll on another realm that has zero ques… like the rest of us.

2 Likes

But your server is going to die…so…

1 Like

isnt this the server that asmongold rolled on? … i rolled on whitemane which is another “high/full” server… and at max Q lines go to 8k… certainly not 10k and beyond

I am at lv 29 so I’m not about to change servers but I have no chance of getting on after work this week when que time are 4+ hours in the evening still. My only hope will be to remote login to my computer before I leave work and hope que times are only an hour or so at that time. Other wise I will be playing my alt on another server far more than I want.

make him your main after a while

in other news - -
the queu is only 20minutes currently, we will see how it is in 4 hours at peak (after work / able to login time)

hopefully this is good sign!!

I’ve noticed that our server has been on a steady decline in queues, even after the pop incease. Before that, it started at 22k. Post increase, I’m looking at about 8-11k at peak times. 11k was on late sunday-monday for labor day though. Prior to labor day it was closer to 7-8k. Which means that w/o the pop increase, we’d be looking at 13k. People on reddit and other sites have estimated around 5k increase in population, based on the rapid change in server queues and comparing them to previous ones.

All in all, if that 5k increase wasn’t there, we’d be at 13k. That’s 9k smaller than launch day and the day after, which was still about the same. I’m going to be monitoring the queues this week and so will some of my friends. Hopefully we see a steady decrease until we’re at a 1hr or so queue. For me, thats totally doable.

Except multiple people I know already left for new realms and are looking at queue times only a few thousand short of faerlina. You might not have any ties to guilds or time constraints, but rerolling 3 or 4 times just to risk having a dead server later or having the same queue problem follow you isn’t optimal.

its november 21st and i need to wait 151 minutes , feel like a sucker for having paid six month sub . you would think they would have fixed these isssues by now . I wont resub anymore blizzard is garbage after activision takeover .

simple chose that little button named character migration

You have the option to switch servers. Blizzard repeatedly warned you about this.

OK BLIZZARD. Having to wait 3 hours to play is ridiculous. please FIX THIS…

1 Like

It’s a lot of fun, playing “queued”, it’s the only thing I’ve been playing since I PAID to play wow classic, it’s really interesting to stop to play and stay 90% of the time queued, and not to see the blizzard doing anything, 7- 8 months after launch and blizzard continues to watch queues, opening free migrate “migrate to a bad realm, or get queued for 90% of your playing time, and pay for it”

So transfer off. You have free transfers.

Well people want #nochanges and Blizzard made sure server had bad launch with crowd of people making server had queue time back then, this is result of Blizzard listening to Playerbase and this in turn will happen in shadowlands too