Queue Times... Really?

Help. >.> I would like to play the game before bed after getting home from work somedays. It’s not possible with a 4 - 5 hour Queue.

I’m paying for this game, and I can’t play it.

11 Likes

You have two options go some where else or wait it out like a true OG Grobb.

1 Like

I am seriously in the same situation ! How long before Blizzard fixes this !

Grobb is now officially the worst. 11800 queue right now on Grobb, Bene was at 10k, and Faerlina at 8k. The fresh realm Skyfury also at 8k. Grobb is just screwed.

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be any queues on a 14-year-old expansion / pre-patch. Split the servers up, and combine them again if they die out…

1 Like

Agreed. It is a very simple fix.

I think the solution is to add another layer or two.

1 Like

Thank all the people constantly advertising grob as the last bastion of balanced wpvp bringing the hordes of tourist to the server.

3 Likes

Why can’t we thank the business providing the product/service?? I’m confused about how they allowed this to happen and then you blame the player base.

If you want to play the game by the time you come home from work you’re going to have to take a page out of the degenerate sweatlord’s book and use teamviewer to click a button every 15 minutes so you don’t get logged out. There are literally thousands of players in game right now that aren’t playing, they’re afk and being kept ingame by nonsense. If you want to take your break after grinding for 16 hours go ahead, but they should get sent to the back of the queue like everyone else, not be able to stay logged in because they’re pulling some BS.

1 Like

This, i was always under the impression that warden could detect anti-afk but i guess i may be misremembering. Honestly i wonder if the issue would still be here if there was no anti-afk and remote log-ins taking place.

Oh, they have an anti afk system in place alright! Its purpose is to boot rpers who are in the middle of a scene though, not actual afkers. Plenty of people know how to bypass the anti afk system, so it actually more often boots active players via false flags than it does actually afk people using macros.

Hey Ali! Hope things are working out for you <3.

< whitenoise from crimson dawn, or whatever our guild name was in phase 1 :).

Raids come out this week. Organized guilds with large populations will come to a unanimous decision, internally, to migrate. Thursday night there will be guilds that are going to have Raid Leads or Officers, Main Tanks or Healers, all stuck in queue because they “didn’t get off work in time” or “couldn’t pay attention to their remote desktop app” to stay logged in. There’s going to be a lot of friction internally for even some of the more serious & elite guilds and so many of them will completely disappear overnight via migration.

Next, Dragonflight comes out next month. All the retail tourists will go back from whence they came.

If there is any blame to go around it’s Blizzard for not consolidating server infrastructure to accommodate all of their players (see: Cross Realms/Shared Realms). Battlegroups, Servers, Realms; all of those are relics from the past that should have stayed in the grave. It is current year, they have a significant amount of more money, yet they’re rehashing problems from 15 years ago that players complained about back then only so returning or new players can complain about the same thing, again. There’s a lot of load balancing that desperately needs to be done. Player decision is likely going to have to be overridden by Blizz so the load can be balanced and players can play.

What que times?

1 Like