Queue times (15 chars)

Most high level pvp streamers are complaining strongly about queue times right now. blizz probably altered the matchmaking algorithm in 8.1… just a heads up if they read these forums but i doubt it

1 Like

Bronzer has posted multiple threads here, on top of a ridiculous amount of tweets from tournament level players and rank 1s @ the Devs. It’s insane they are just ignoring this after stupidly throwing out this patch with 5 weeks left.

I’m not even R1 or Gladiator, but I still want to unsub for the redonkulous neglect of a part of their player base. Especially over something as big as Rank 1.

If they don’t care about Rank 1’s, why would they care about us randos?

less people are playing. everyone misses templates badly.

1 Like

Thats not it, participation was extremely high throughout 8.0. They did a mid season MMR change. People will be waiting in ques but you can’t get them. This is where the frustration arises.

2 Likes

yeah a lot of people did arena at launch
now its dead.

Sorry Dill, misread where you stated they did an MMR change. That hasn’t been officially confirmed, but would you agree they nerfed MMR ratings for higher players?

Seems like S10 all over again but without the communication.

I thought I heard someone saying that the new algorithm doesn’t let teams queue into each other more than once per some threshhold (like an hour or so), any experience with that?

1 Like

same here . that is dumb

It’s taking upwards of 7 minutes for a queue in 2s at 2500crish. MMR is around 2700.

False, I fought Dilly multiple times last night.

I read on reddit there is a cooldown after you fight a certain team, like you cannot face the same team again for 30 mins or something. Is this accurate?

Yeah I’ve had the same exact issue in 2s. Wouldn’t be able to get the same team even when people were qing. Replaced one person on my team, qd again at the same mmr and got the exact teams I was unable to fight. Only got one match vs them. It’s extremely frustrating.