Queue doesn't pop for bgs?

43+ in a epic bg at 120 now and counting

epic popped after over an hr. random bg avg wait time 7min been in q for 15+ man this game is garbage lol

1 Like

How did this get twisted into a twink thread? OP was talking about 120 BG. I have had same problem at 120 with over an hour and half que before quitting but it’s worse when leveling. Had over 3 hours in que while questing and it never came up.

The title says “Queue doesn’t pop for bgs?” and the OP says nothing about 120 only. If it’s not fun for you, don’t you think others feel the same way?

Queues aren’t popping for anyone else either, and it’s a problem. A big problem. People don’t pay to play a game where they have to sit around for hours not playing the game. They need to fix this. For everyone.

2 Likes

Today, my Wintergrasp queues popped in 20-30 mins on 120 horde, but epic battleground queue took around 2 hours on 120 horde. I eventually gave up and decided to snipe the AH while doing other things irl since waiting around was less engaging than AH sniping.

Epic as stated in 1st post and a couple of posts later OP is referring to Conquest Points so 120 bracket and not twinks.

Still getting long qs #enjoybfa

1 Like

Random bgs at 120 say 8min average wait time but after 15min still nothing

Yep mine says 9min but goes over 20min

Then enjoy the long wait times for what you like and stop complaining.

i leveled up my first level 1 in years before the patch. This is the gnome who hit 120 two days ago. I leveled by doing bg’s and dungeons only. I never once seen a epic BG pop prior to the ninja twink nerf patch. I believe they are broke. Reading the forums I did see people mention they were not worth doing because of the slow xp and reward.

1 Like

I waited well over 2 hrs last night before finally giving up. Tonight is the same… /growl

Trying to get a Winter Veil achievement. Apparently not gonna happen. /miffed

Everybody’s doing Korrak’s Revenge.

1 Like

Someone else necro-ed this thread, I’m just adding a comment since I recently re-subbed and wasn’t around during this thread’s first lifetime…

When I returned to the game (on this toon), with XP off and level 79, my first queue was 3 hours, 47 minutes before I gave up.

I didn’t want to level. I wasn’t a twink. Twinking, by definition, requires a higher level toon with access to lots of gold to get best in slot for the lower level toon.

This is my main, and I was content to PvP at a level locked 79. I did some PvE from 79 to 110 (max lvl for me, cuz I’m cheap), mostly farming rep, the bulk was in BGs.

Point is… I couldn’t PvP at a level locked 79 because no one else was doing so (obvious from the 3 hr, 47 m in queue time). There was no “average queue time” for XP off (I tried a few times while leveling from 79 … never popped, no avg queue time).