Quests not updating upon completion. Forces me to /reload

Starting this morning I have had to do a /reload after completing a quest, advancing any steps or starting a new quest/chain. The quest itself seems to be updating as I can complete the steps but I don’t get update map markers or quest log text/entry until I perform a /reload. I played all 9/14/2024 without this issue but so far once I started playing 09/15/2024 I can’t seem to fix it.

I have tried a PC restart, game restart, clearing blizzard cache, disabling all add-ons, reinstalling WoW to a new drive without any add-on data. It is still happening to me regardless of what I try.

5 Likes

Same exact issue for me.

Same here.

I’m also having this problem. Disabled all addons just in case and still the same issue.

1 Like

Same for me on all of my caracter! Its so annoying

Don’t worry you’re not alone it’s happening to everybody it seems

Ditto, disabled all addons, uninstalled/reinstalled Wow, rebooted, lit a candle at a church, nothing works. (and yes, rebooted for the sa’s) :slight_smile: Please fix this, Blizz?

Same for me. All addons disabled, got a new quest and no update in quest log and no map icons/areas of interest.

same for me

Reload after every single freaking quest on all toons. It’s super annoying and does mess up the feeling of game immersion. Looking for a fix led me here of course :slight_smile:

its seems to be fixed for me