Quests need guides

I started playing during the Lich King expansion and never once needed to go online for information on completing a quest. Now, I have to search online for how to complete so many quests in BFA and the comments sections on places like WoWHead are filled with people stuck as well. When you see some of the solutions they make no sense. On one quest I was told to talk to the person coordinating the air campaign and this person was right next to me. It took me a week to find out this exact person was also standing somewhere else in the world at the same time and I found that by pure luck.

That’s one of many examples of quest problems that make no sense. The guy standing next to me that I’m supposed to talk to has a mysterious clone in the world not referenced anywhere.

1 Like

I agree. There isn’t much put out during the game. There is a lot to take in.

Usually quests have indicators for that sort of thing - for example, if you need to go somewhere else, there will be a yellow arrow on your minimap pointing in the direction you need to go, and the NPC to talk to will be indicated at the location by a large yellow dot.

Most quests will also have an explanation of what you need to do if you read the quest text instead of just picking up the quest and running off to do it (which most people, myself included, will usually do). There have been a number of times where I’ve found myself stumped because I didn’t read the quest information, and had to go into the quest log and actually read what the NPC wanted from me.

Do you recall the exact quest you had this issue with?

Check you tube the have many of them. I’ve watched how to do an incredible amount of quests on you tube