Quests "Humble Gatherer" and "Your Friend, Dactylis" broken for me

Yep : / It’s so annoying.

I just ran Spires of Ascension Heroic and I was able to loot all my Soul Mirror Shards and Depleted Goliath Core!!!

1 Like

UPDATE: My missing Soul Mirror Shards are dropping at Path of Wisdom just north of Sagehaven (not sure how to grab my map coordinates). They drop from the named boss mobs for the world quest here.

I had crafted the Soul Mirror needed for “Your Friend, Dactylis” but the item was deleted from my inventory after I logged and the quest completion was removed, so I needed to farm more shards in order to craft another one.

Wasn’t sure if this was possible after turning in Humble Gatherer but looks like they do still drop. Hopefully I can find a location for the Depleted Goliath Cores to drop too.

UPDATE AGAIN: It looks like all three items needed for crafting during “Your Friend, Dactylis” are now dropping from mobs. I just got Depleted Goliath Core and Tampered Anima Charger from The Mnemonic Locus mobs. Two days ago these were not dropping after turning in “Humble Gatherer” but it looks like the loot tables have been fixed now.

“Your Friend, Dactylis” can now be completed it seems.

1 Like

Quest bugged on me during turn in - I was able to acquire the items again from Kalliope’s rest just south west of Sage Haven FP. Items dropped from the Golliath’s and the forsworn researchers/smugglers etc.

^^ This for sure helped. Thank you! I had to kill 3-4 of the Golliath’s to get the quest item.

I didn’t have any issues collecting the required items, but when I try to turn in, it says “duplicate item found” and won’t let me! I abandoned the quest and re-aquired, but get the same message. Did someone say there was a work around? UPDATE: I discovered that deleting the extra cores that were in my bag was necessary to get it to work properly. I have extras of the other things too, but I only deleted the extra cores.

I had this happen, as i had to farm Goliaths for a 2nd core I had extra batteries: a stack of 6 and a stack of 3.
quest could not progress at the turn in: “Duplicate item found”

I delete the stack of 3 and quest could progress