For context, here’s the Outlaw Build I’m currently looking at:
- Will Ambush produce 3 combo points base, totaling 6 when it double-hits via “Hidden Opportunity”?
- Will this increase to 4/8 combo points when considering “Seal Fate” and the fact that Ambush is a combo point generator?
- Can more than one combo point be charged via “Heavy Hitter” with consecutive uses/hits of Ambush?
- Does “Heavy Hitter” charge on Ambush use, or Ambush dealing damage (does it work with “Hidden Opportunity”?
- Is there any concern in PvP about the potential to fit 6 heavy-hitting Ambushes within the first 3 seconds after existing stealth? (See “Subterfuge” + other talents which benefit Ambush).
- Will “Fan the Hammer” additional half-cost pistol shot procs work to trigger “Audacity”?
- Will supercharged combo points count towards the use of 7 combo points for “Restless Blades”?
I think you get where I’m going with this… this all sounds super fun, I just don’t know how synergistic these talents would actually be in practice. Wanted to confirm.
Edit: Additional questions which become possible with slight tweaks to the build:
- For the Roll the Bones benefit which increases the chance for Sinister Strike to hit twice, would that work with Ambush as well?