Questions about account unlockables

I haven’t played WoW for a LONG time but seeing Preach’s video made me think, “Hey. Maybe Blizz cleaned up their act and are actually going to produce decent content again.” So I wanted to give WoW a try again. But, turns out, I have two service accounts and I’m not sure which I want to have the subscription on.

One account goes way back to vanilla. The other I played up to Legion.

• Are the mounts/pets/transmog/etc. that I’ve unlocked on my 2nd account accessible on the 1st account?
  • Do the Legion artifact weapon transmogs apply to any character of that class?

I’m considering just starting completely over but not entirely sure in which order I should do things.

Thanks, in advanced!

As long as both accounts are under the same battle.net account, yes, they are all shared. You may need to login to each character to make sure their inventory is updated.

1 Like

If the accounts are on separate battle.net accounts, I’d personally go with the one that has the most mounts/pets, especially if any are unobtainable now or were purchased.

I had a similar problem when I came back a few months ago. I had a newer account on a newer email than my vanilla account. Blizzard said I could merge both accounts to one email and battle.net account, but the one being merged would lose everything and adopt the items that it is being merged to. Since I didn’t want to lose all my old mounts (especially ones I previously bought or came from CEs), I decided to use my old vanilla account with my old email instead of the newer account with my current email.

And yes, the Legion mogs can be transmogged onto a new character of the same class.

As long as you have access to your email, it’s relatively easy to change your email addresses.

I have access to both emails but Blizz said I couldn’t change the email to my newer one since it is already attached to a battle.net account. The only option was to merge my old account to the new one if I wanted to use my new email address.

I’ll have to try it out later and see if they were incorrect. Maybe I could switch emails on my new one to another email, then re-snag my email address to my old one?

Don’t just swap emails. Change them to brand new emails - like a couple of Google email addresses to free up both of your current existing email addresses.

Then change the new Gmail addresses to whichever old email address you want on the account.

1 Like