Question to someone with the monitor

i saw a thread posted about monitor size and wondering if anyone has one of those 1600$ samsung wide asf monitors the width span of a tpose and if they can see way more than on a standard computer monitor about a quarter of its size

im looking forward to getting one

Samsung curved monitor 49"

i have an aoc 32 inch monitor

im looking at the samsung 49"

im starting some work on my room and doing some work on my desktop as well and going to upgrade. im wondering if anyone knows if you can see WAY more than a standard monitor

if it doesnt seems like im getting a new power supply / motherboard and like 5 1-2tb SSDs

I have been on a samsung odyssey g9 120hz 49in ultrawide for like a year and a half. I think there’s a 240 hz one now, too iirc

I personally can never go back to a standard setup. of course, I work in a multi monitor environment as a cyber major so I justified it

Well of course. You can’t put a price on efficiency

I have 2 27" monitors and a 47" Samsung above them. It sits about 4 1/2 - 5 feet from me. Tried playing wow on it and it’s honestly too much distance for my eyes to travel (width wise - felt slow). Would… not recommend. Great for watching shows and movies. Also have my PS4 hooked up to it.

https:// imgur .com/Tx32jg2

2 Likes

Generally, big monitors are bad for gaming. Somewhere around 30 inches is best.