Question professions

If i have x amount of accounts couldnt i just load them down with DKs and level them to 68 and during prepatch quickly just profession them up to 450 and pump out titansteel effortlessly?

Don’t you need to get to 55 on an account in order to make a DK? I guess if you really want to do that though there is nothing stopping you from paying 10 subscription.

I have 2 accounts that has 3 characters total lol. So i could make like 10+ bars a day.

• Your first Death Knight created in any realm is free of restrictions (except for fresh start realms that will open with the pre-expansion patch).
  • Any Death Knights created after your first one must be on a different realm, and require an existing level 55 character on the same realm.
  • You may only have one Death Knight per realm.

They don’t explicitly state that you need a level 55 anywhere, so theoretically you could make one DK per alt account

@OP gl, titansteel doesn’t have a CD on beta atm so… yeah…

2 Likes

They reworked the requirements. Now your first Death Knight on your Battle.net account will be free of any limitations. You could make a fresh account and your first character could be a Death Knight.

But for all Death Knights after your first one, you’ll need to have a level 55 on the realm first. And you can only have one Death Knight per realm.

Why would they ever change that… every little thing they change is so stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, I personally see no reason why they’d remove the restriction. For new players, it makes no sense for it to be possible to just start with a level 55 character. And for old or returning players, it seems like it opens the door for exploitation.

A lot of people seem to disagree with that though. Many people think that there should be no limits. That’s crazy talk to me.

1 Like

You are paying $30 to blizzard :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Blizzard liked this idea.

It would have looked pretty bad to keep the requirement AND sell a boost lol

There is technically no requirement if the boost is for sale because you can just boost something to 70 and then already make the 55 dk regardless.

I think they’re just trying to save face maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.