Question on Server Transfers:

Hi! I have a total of 3 Warlocks On US servers. I’ve noted that we have in 2022 the ability to add a different Region accounts to our Battle.net Accounts.

My Question is If I bought Dragonflight on EU would I be able to transfer one of my Warlocks on my US Base account over to my EU account?

I noted the Transfer option says ‘’ Transfer a character to another realm or account’’

I do not wish to spend 50 dollars on a EU account with Dragonflight If I won’t be able to transfer one of my 60 Warlocks on my US account to my EU account for 25.00

No.

There is no ability to transfer between regions in wow.

Thanks for the answer, How sure are you on your answer?

I read it said ‘’‘’ Transfer a character to another realm or account’’

That witch it was not possible to have Any other region accounts on your Battle.net account until I think 2018ish, So with that said I thought they might have updated it for Us

TDLR it was impossible to make a EU account or Asia account on a US Based Battle.net Account.

100%

update: Any possibility for cross region transfers? - #10 by Vrakthris

Noted that was 2 summers ago so I decided to make a post to ask and received this… I have the money just wish not to waste the money if it won’t work >.>

Before you could not make a EU account on a US Battle.net Account. now the Account is everything.

If this had become available, there’s be blue posts and lots of conversation. It’s a fairly common topic in customer support.
Blizzard seems to understand it is a common request, but that doesn’t mean it’s a simple thing to do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.