Question on RaF

If I recruit my friend and he buys the 6 month up front deal when he signs up, do I get all 6 months immediately…so would have the mount ASAP?

Per the support article on RAF:

You can claim the first 6 rewards at a rate of one reward per recruit per month. After the first 6 rewards, you can claim 30 days of game time for every three months purchased by any new friends you recruit.

1 Like

That is very vague, maybe because I am fairly new. I have re-read it 10 times. I just am not understanding.

So is the answer to my question “Yes”? If I recruit a friend and they buy the 6 month subscription deal and pay for 6 months on day 1, I would get all 6 “gifts” immediately?

No, it’s 1 per month per recruit. So with you having one recruit, it would be one per month. If you had 2 recruits, it would be 2 per month.

So in order to get all 6 in one month, you would have to have 6 paying recruits.

The way I read this

You can claim the first 6 rewards at a rate of one reward per recruit per month. After the first 6 rewards, you can claim 30 days of game time for every three months purchased by any new friends you recruit.

is you don’t get the game time reward that’s based on the friend’s purchased months for 6 months. You get 1 item per month but one of the rewards is 30 days of gametime and then after getting those 6 rewards (after 6 months) you get free gametime based on what your friend had purchased.

See this more explicit website
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/game/recruit-a-friend
It shows the exact order of things