Question on gear

Been away for a few years and I was wondering where do I spend my honor points? I don’t have Dragonflight yet. Thanks

You can check oribos and see if the honor vendor still sells 5000 honor boxes or 2000 honor token conversions, but they may have removed it and replaced with cosmetic Ensembles

Ik stormwind/orgrimmar still sell BfA season 4 honor gear but that’s level 50 stuff

The boralus/troll pyramid vendors only sell things for marks of honor i think

Yeah idk, if you can’t access Valdrakken you might be stuck?

You say you dont dragonflight yet but you plan to? If so save your honor till you get df and buy honor gear

1 Like

It seems the ones in Oribos are removed, I can’t find them.

you’re probably phased for a quest that needs to be completed in oribos. the vendors are there but there isn’t any pvp gear on them besides 3 trinkets. the only way for you to gear at level 60 is shadowlands raids.

1 Like

Basically anyone without grandfathered SL PVP Gear will never catch up.
It’s the “Just buy DF already” bracket.

2 Likes

Thank you, raid I shall =)

you can still craft and wear 2 sl leggos(291 ilvl) id start there. do ZM stuff the gear out there is 233-246.

And what does a BIS SL character sit at?

This is also one of the reasons the DF items were so immensely popular. Possibly one of the largest revenue spikes since launch. :wink:
It gave players at 60,61-69 a fighting chance at SL characters and also Party Sync.
Both of which were up in arms when the tides turned for a moment, the dolly house was compromised.

bis with just sl gear is 311 season 4 conq.
BUT!!! we’ve had 2 weeks of being able to farm rare elites in the caverns which can drop 379 ilvl.

1 Like

The Trial displayed lots of time played for sure. Reminded me of MOP for those with CATA accounts.

Now from this recent study hopefully a lightbulb goes off and the team can look into the successful past to implement some cool BOES. Which are currently non existent.
Epic procs? Blue procs BOE’s would work without additional assets being created.