Question for Macbook players using touchpad

I’m playing on a 2022 Macbook Pro, and I use the touchpad instead of a mouse (yes, I know). Works great actually. EXCEPT I’m having an issue with the touchpad consistently registering two fingers as right-click-and-drag, making Dragonflying steering hit or miss. Is anyone else having a similar issue? Do we know if this is a hardware issue with the touchpad itself or with WoW (in my experience I’m leaning towards this being an issue with WoW).

1 Like

That’s the standard Mac trackpad gesture for “right mouse button”.

Right, yeah, I know that. I guess I wasn’t clear - it’s either A) not registering it as a right click in the first place, and/or B) not registering it as a right-click-and-hold/drag when I move my fingers.

Dragonriding with a trackpad is going to be unrealistic, to say the least. You’ve already run into the primary issues. It doesn’t get any better than that. You really, really need a controller or a mouse for steering with dragonriding. There just isn’t really any getting around it.

1 Like

I think people misunderstood this question. Yes, it’s tangentially about dragonriding, but it’s more about whether or not an issue with the mac track pad (right click and drag being sporadic) is related to WoW software or if this is a known hardware problem.

1 Like

Try turning off swipe between pages in the more gestures settings within the trackpad settings. it really helped me with this issue

Are you having this issue? M3/M2 Macbook pro - Right Click Issues - #15 by Croxy-arugal

I have been struggling with it for weeks now, with no solve in site.

I will try this and see how it goes; thank you!

Did you find a solution for this?