[Question] Do You Believe Pandaren Paladins Could Exist/Work?

The only problem I have with this really is the fact DKs are am issue themselves. Haveing a group of people that MUST torture and murder people in order that they dont go insane would be a massive draw back.
“But they kill the bad guys” people will say.
Yes and when we run out of “bad guys”?

you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

1 Like

If they’re a particularly strong willed DK who retains their moral code, I could see them saying - “My duty is done” - and they peace out to the Shadowlands.

1 Like

Shado’pan got the attitude. They’d be a good base to introduce them.

1 Like

If we stop getting bad guys they will hit the Horde with the bat once more.

They become chefs and sing songs about how much they love killing and chopping up fish while cooking

3 Likes

Don’t forget the flash grease fires in the background all suspiciously timed to the beat of the songs.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure whether any of the Celestials had the capacity to use the Light. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for all the responses.

I’m just at the point where I want to be a Pandaren Paladin more than anything for some reason haha. But, I’ll take any race other then the three Horde have atm for being a Paladin. Tauren is by far the best but also I want to be anything other then the three we can be without going Alliance haha.

1 Like

I feel that, friend! I really want to be a Forsaken Paladin tbh xD Hopefully someday soon they’ll make Paladins available to all.

So many cool classes and we got none of them.

Easily, tie it to the Celestials.

Isn’t there a DK fisher that likes to inflict pain on fishes.

We just need a DK fight club.

1 Like

Yes. All anyone has to do is grab a sword, pray to the light and beg for power so they can enact their righteous crusade and voila. Light doesn’t care what your crusade is. Just that you have one.

Interestingly enough… The main gate into the Vale of Eternal Blossoms has the symbol of the Church of the Holy Light (If I’m not mistaken). Its on the second floor. Kind of interesting. I’ve long wondered the reason behind that symbol.

Edit: Tried to send a screenshot but I’m not trust level 3.

Gonna Main pandaren until Blizzard stops forcing me to take orders from Alleria.

You got Paladins at the GET GO. In fact, you didn’t even have Warriors when the Blood Elves were first rolled out.

1 Like

Druids with lynx form my dude. Nothing beats it.

Culturally, they’re one of the races best suited. Paladin, Knight, Samurai, different labels for the same thing.

2 Likes

It could mean a few things, depending on who built the gate.
If it was the Mogu, that could continue the Titanforged-Light connection.

If it was the Pandaren empire, then it could mean Pandaren might have also received similar visions to the Naaru that the humans did. Yet, may have interpreted it differently (as we have little to no other evidence that Pandaria is a stronghold of a church of the Light).