Question Concerning Console

Google doesn’t really give me any help but I am hoping someone here may know what’s going on.

After the psu on my ps4 pro popped back in January I had to wait till today before a replacement showed up. After getting the new psu in, everything closed back up and turning it on it actually came on.

Went through everything starting up like normal so I used the power button on the console to turn it off. It said it was going into sleep mode and a minute later tried to see if it would turn back on.

Now it won’t turn on at all. I pulled everything back apart to make sure everything is how it should be but it still won’t turn on. I can’t seem to catch a break and doing google searches doesn’t really yield any results. I mean it works because it powered on fine when I replaced the power supply but now it won’t come on at all.

I tried holding the power button on the console down for 30 seconds to a minute then plugging it back in but that didn’t work. Now I’m just leaving it unplugged in hopes it will help. I’m wondering if the power cord is the culprit but I’m unsure how to figure that out.

If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. Feel like I just wasted $109 for nothing with no way to return the power supply ._.

This guy seems to know his stuff.

Have you watched this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzWJaAX1iA

Thank you for that. I watched the video and the only issue I would have is possibly the power cord since I’ve replaced the power supply and it actually came on after power up the first time. It just won’t turn back on now. None of the other issues seems to do with my problem however.

I appreciate the help.

1 Like