Question about revival catalyst

Hi, im back to the game since middle of last week, got a character boost to 70 by buying next expansion. Ive been away since first season of SL so im a bit lost about this but as i understand there is no catching up on those item to get tier item (Looking to get the pvp conquest one to tier set).

Am i going to get only 1 token next week?
If i get another character to 70 this week, will i get 2 next week?

Thanks guys

I forget how many charges we’re up to but if you capped a 70 today, you would have all the charges from the start of the season banked until today.

Source: I capped a shaman last week, I had like 4 charges for current tier.

2 Likes

When i get to the catalyst thing and try to click on it, it doesnt do anything.

things to check:

1. Which gear are you trying to catalyse
  2. There’s a breadcrumb quest, you might need to do that quest (literally talk the npc next to the catalyst, I forget if you pick that up in Valdrakken or it just pops up)

Should be 5 charges as of today’s reset.

Edit: 5 charges as of next week’s reset.

1 Like

5 is next week. This week is currently 4. I checked my Warlock who hasnt used any yet and it’s at 4.

Then on 1/16 we get them every week and it’s a free for all on transmog.

2 Likes

I had a quest to go see that guy last week and turn it but now he doesnt say anything. how those charges looks like, is it an ogject i get in my bag or a currency like conquest, maybe ive lost them.

I think it will only show up at the catalyst after you add the item you want to catalyze to the interface.

When you click on the altar thingy, and you drag a piece of gear that can be catalysed, it shows a little green currency/charge and either 0 or whatever charges you have left, and how many it costs to change to tier.

It’s not in your bags, it’s not even a currency I don’t think. Impossible to lose unless you use them and forget.

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Ok well there no window opening when i click on the catalyst so ill maybe look with a gm to understand i guess.

Are boosted characters restricted from the catalyst at first, or are they supposed to be able to access it immediately?

Double check that you’re in the correct location. I’m pretty dense, and I also read zero quest text, so when the quest chain ended I was next to what I thought was the catalyst but it wasn’t.