Question about nighelves

How come when an old god or fel demon just slightly sneazes in their direction, the whole forest becomes red or slime green… Why are nightelves so bad when it comes to stopping and cleaning corruption? I mean human lands was the primary stage for the legion’s return during the third war and its not nearly as corrupt as felwood.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sounds to me like someone doesn’t really know what they’re talking about. Or just trolling. I can’t tell which.

9 Likes

How come worgen can’t use the loo and have to drop a stinky deuce like this right in the middle of the forum. Aren’t you housebroken?

5 Likes

They just seem super susceptible to corruption, far greater then other races. Like its a detriment.

Yes I did add some humor to my post but I really do want to know why the nightelves get ruined so easily.

If you do the Felwood questline, you’d see that Illidan tells Malfurion that this emerald green aura on the forest is not corruption, it’s the forest healing itself.

And good luck corrupting bricks.

1 Like

The irony that a worgen made this thread tickles me.

9 Likes

Wow a real answer. So its because of the emerald dream, the elves are super susceptible to corruptive magic?

only the shriveled mana addled ones

3 Likes

You do realize that the Night Elves are the ones responsible for cleaning up the majority of the world after the first Burning Legion invasion right?

2 Likes

I dont know why you are getting so offended over me asking why nighelves seem to just accept corruption without any real resistance.

because no where in the story have they ever exhibited this behaviour so it reeks of trolling or derpery.

3 Likes

I don’t think they are more susceptible than other races. I am just saying that Felwood’s green ooze is the forest healing, not fel corruption.

1 Like

You mean in the modern day? Because they are occupied more with the Orcs cutting down huge swaths of forest in Ashenvale and attacking them every time they decide to have a war lol :stuck_out_tongue:

They just got the majority of their population killed in a genocide campaign by Sylvanas this time around, so that hampers things a bit

1 Like

The quests on the broken isle made it seem like crap hit the fan so quickly and that the tainted scars might never be cleansed off the land. That just seems crazy how one satyr can do soooo much damage in such a little amount of time.

That just makes them seem even more uselsese.

Rest assured, I’m amused and not offended.

Blame blizzard writing. That’s a pretty bait post of yours though to say that

1 Like

Night Elves are mostly corrupted by fire.

It turns them into ash.

3 Likes

Now hold on.

It turns them into Druids of flame too.

1 Like

Great… more varied corruption lol

Night elved can become:
Druids of the flame
Druids of the fang
Emerald nightmare
Satyrs
Naga
Fel (demon hunters is corruption right?)
Losing their minds to the worgen curse (I know I am a worgen)

1 Like

From https://wow.gamepedia.com/Druids_of_the_Flame

Twisted by his insane power, they desire nothing more than to bury everything in ash

So, close enough!

2 Likes