Question about Chromie Time

So I would love to know the story of the past expansions, does chromie time tell the story of everything that happened? or do you just level in that zone and thats it?

Turning on Chromie Time for a given expansion will do the following things:

1. It will turn on scaling to 50 for all older expansions (not just the one you picked.)
  2. It will set the dungeons you see in the dungeon finder to the expansion you chose. (The old Vanilla dungeons are under the Cataclysm expansion.) Without Chromie Time, BfA dungeons are what you’ll see.
  3. It will give you a breadcrumb quest to get started on the content for the expansion you chose. Similar breadcrumb quests can be obtained from the Hero’s Call/ Warchief’s Command boards independent of Chromie Time.

It doesn’t help walk you through the story for an expansion. (That would be nice, though!)

Effectively it only gives you what was told in leveling quests, Since it doesn’t cover raids and I don’t think there is enough time leveling to hit end, since it pulls you out at 50.

If you’re interested in What happen in past expansions storywise, It’s probably best to check out a lore youtuber in anycase. A lot of important bits are told in out of game stuff like books or comics as well anyway.

I’d recommend Nobbel87

yeah I’m currently reading some of the books now

1 Like