Question about account unlockables

Okay, let’s try this again… I’m considering resubbing but apparently I have multiple accounts and I’m not sure which I should apply the subscription to.

Account #1 I started back in vanilla so it doesn’t have much other than nostalgia. Account #2 I played up until Legion and have a ton of things unlocked.

If I resub to #1, will they get all of the mounts/pets/transmog/etc. that #2 had?
Are the Legion artifact weapon skins applicable to all characters of the same class?

Thanks! : )

If both accounts are in the same battle.net account, all account bound items such as mounts, pets, heirlooms, etc. are usable on any WoW license under that battle.net account.

If the two WoW licenses are on different battle.net accounts, account bound items are not shared across the licenses.

Personally, I would go with the license you had gone as far as legion on. Unlocking all of those items meant a lot of grinding. I’d rather enjoy the fruit of my labors than regrind on the other account.

1 Like

I checked both accounts since they’re tied to the same license, as you call it, and it seems as though everything is unlocked on both accounts just fine. Pretty cool.

Being able to play for free at very low levels is also giving me the option to try it out before I sub, which is also really nice. The cost doesn’t phase me, it’s whether or not I’ll actually enjoy it. Haven’t played since 2018.

Thanks!

You can also level in most xpacs and most zones at level 10 on a free account. If you bring up the map, zoom out to the continent level, and hover over a zone on that continent, you will see the level range for the zone. Mobs and rewards will scale to your level.

Some xpacs have zones that you need to be higher than 20 to level in usually because they require something like flying that you don’t get until level 30 now. Cataclysm zones all require flying.