Questing experience in Dragon Flight

I just resubbed to WoW and have been playing this Hunter. After getting to Shadowlands I’m finding the Threads of Fate experience to be quite enjoyable.

What I didn’t like about this expansion was the forced campaign I had to follow. I found there was too much time spent watching some NPC go on about the story while /walking to and from their destination.

I’m liking the freedom that Threads of Fate gives me. I can pick what zone to quest in and which quests to complete. For me this creates a more open and smooth experience (kinda has vanilla questing vibes).

I hope that when DF gets released it has a levelling experience similar to Threads of Fate.

If they do have the forced campaign, hopefully we can just skip the dialogue like we can with cut scenes for those that just want to get on with questing.

Trust me, it gets old real quick though, but yeah, chances are there will be a “threads of time offered by Chromie inc” in Dragonflight, there’s no reason not to have it.

Threads of Fate take even longer to level than the storyline. :rage:

Planned properly, Threads can be very quick. That you can mix it up rather than following the same old path over and over makes it less boring too.

1 Like