Quest: two if by sea

Not able to set sail for the Exodar as the second I accept the quest the ship disappears.

9 Likes

Im having the exact same thing happen to me as well!

1 Like

Bump, same problem.

1 Like

Bumping as well for the same problem.

I was turning in “The Hand of Fate” to Veressa for “Two if by Sea” and immediately the boat (Winds Redemption) Vanished/Phased out before I could accept “Two if by Sea”. All of the NPC crewmembers either float mid-air or fell into the water (Sadly, Veressa the Questgiver vanished with the boat as well.) There are still NPC’s in the water and air, as I type this 2 days after-the-fact.

People will not be able to continue the “To Argus!” quest-chain to unlock Argus if this happens to them.

[Work-around]: If you’re like me, and want to farm the Antorus Charhound, you’ll need to get friends to summon you to Argus. You can’t pick up any Flight Paths and you can Never leave, but at least you can have Alts sit there.

3 Likes

Bump for same problem

I picked up the two quests from the troll that’s in the same docking slip, but in the different phase. I then flew away from the harbor far enough to reset the phase, and her ship respawned with her on it. This allowed me to interact with her long enough to pick up “Two If By Sea,” and then I had to repeat the process again in order to complete the process. However, once I did that I did manage to start the Two if By Sea questline and head to the Exodar instance.

16 Likes

This worked perfectly!

I can confirm that Farnal’s work-around works.

Bug still needs to be fixed, but we can get to Argus boys!

having the same issue. need my class mount and don’t think I can get it if i can not complete this quest to open up argus. trying to finish “Breaching the Tomb”. can not get passed “Champions of Legion Fall”. tried to put in a ticket, but can’t seem to be able to do that anymore. tried to find a Blizz phone number, no longer possible. … so how does this get fixed to be able to move forward? anyone know?

having the same issue. need my class mount and don’t think I can get it if i can not complete this quest to open up argus. trying to finish “Breaching the Tomb”. can not get passed “Champions of Legion Fall”. tried to put in a ticket, but can’t seem to be able to do that anymore. tried to find a Blizz phone number, no longer possible. … so how does this get fixed to be able to move forward? anyone know?

Same issue. Bump.

Champions of Legionfall does not require Argus content, which came after the mount questline was released. After completing your class hall, including all research, missions, and followers and opening the Broken Shore, and also completing your artifact empowerment questline, you will get a quest on the Broken Shore to recruit a new follower. You have to go back and forth to your class hall a few times and do quests in a variety of locations before it ends on the Broken Shore.

2 Likes

Same issue here, on two different accounts (Wife and I)

BTW, no need to play with the Troll npc, you just need to fly back to the city (to leave the port instance) and come back, the ship should be there.

1 Like

Same here, i’m there right now and it just disappeared. The fact this was happening back in July and it’s still not fixed is pretty sad…

OMG! i just tried that and it worked! Thanks mate!

Fix this bug already.

Most people aren’t resourceful enough to find a workaround.

works well ty.

bump same issue.

This just happened to me and I flew away from the harbor towards the embassy, turned around and flew back and the ship appeared again. I was able to talk to Vereesa and sail.

1 Like

It worked thanks! Still bump for bug to be fixed