Quest Tracking

As of yesterday, whenever I log on, all my tracked quests vanish. Reset them, log on and they are gone again. Anyone else experience this?

3 Likes

same here bud - im on stormrage and all my quest tracking is gone as of yesterday

2 Likes

I did see another post about this happening, but I believe it was an issue with an addon or the UI.

I believe that a Full UI Reset fixed it for the other player:

1 Like

if i do a full ui reset would i loose my saved profiles for specs ?

1 Like

For just switching specs, you shouldn’t. Unless you’re using some sort of addon that is managing it separate from the standard UI.

The full UI reset removes all addons and resets the standard UI to a stock setting, but I don’t believe that it resets your specs that you have setup already.

1 Like

okay ill try that out and report back if it worked, thank you

Thanks for the replies. Resting the UI didn’t work. Not a huge big deal, but at least I’m not alone. :eyes:

ya didnt work, maybe a repair in the game launcher ?

Looks like it might be a bigger issue. I’d recommend posting in the ongoing thread about it in the Bug Report forum that I just noticed:

6 Likes

There is another thread on this already and it was moved to the Bug Report Forum where everyone with this issue would need to post. There are also some troubleshooting steps throughout that already existing thread that might help solve the issue for you.

3 Likes

This is also happening to me

If you haven’t already, post in the thread in Bug Report where the QA team gathers the data from. Posting here won’t accomplish anything.

4 Likes

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one experiencing this. I feel like it started happening with the recent Tuesday reset, but I only realised it being a problem 2 days ago.

Same just happened to me. :thinking:

Hundreds of people are reporting this and it is an obvious bug - but we still get the - reset UI crap. Honestly, Blizzard really needs to figure out customer support and how to deal with bugs. As someone who has worked as a software engineer and dealt with customers for a couple decades I find support from blizzard dismal to say the least.

I tried to report this as a bug but their bug reporting makes it almost impossible to do so. They wonder why so many people are leaving wow - one big reason - they don’t care about their customers.

1 Like

Customer support isn’t involved with resolving bugs. This forum in particular, is primarily for players like you and I to help each other out.

Really? You just post in the bug report forum like you posted here.

And no, people are not leaving WoW because of “insert your issue here” reasons. People leave for all sorts of reasons.

From current patch:
Track Objectives no longer works correctly tracking quests.
Then from the prior patch: I now can’t open my bags without completely covering my right side action bars. Nothing I do seems to fix this.
I have used Bartender for YEARS… I have my UI/Action bars set up on 10 toons and like that set up. Blizz REMOVED the UI Option to click Choose: ‘right side’ action bars and it would move the bags to the left! of the action bars. This is GONE!.. AND now I have to quests being tracked…
This is really getting old, making a the EDIT MODE that doesn’t give you option for getting rid of ‘Blizz Art Bar’ or several other options… I want to keep Bartender. Why are these changes ruining the UI or making it less usuable?