Quest: The Hunter and the Prince is bugged!

My guess is that it’s a phasing issue tied to the addition of the Argent Tournament dailies in that area. Everything posted around about it seems to be after the weekly reset (not counting retail issues, like Delaari noted with the “toggle warmode” response (I think that dates back to like 2018). For Classic it seems pretty specific to this week’s update. That said, I can’t get the stone to show up no matter if I’m in the AT daily phase or not.

Even after today’s maintenance the problem is still on. fix it please.

Same issue on Azuresong. no rock to be found

Just searched to see if this was a thing; apparently it is. I’ve abandoned, reloaded, logged no luck. I’d like to finish this quest chain please :frowning:

I am also having this problem.
No stone is seen.
It’s probably a phasing issue due to the Argent Tourney dailies in the area.

still bugged

Definitely Still bugged

I’m having the same issue, no blood stained stones are spawning.

I am having the same issue. The stone doesn’t appear.

Still bugged even after completing the Argent Tournament quest line here.

Still no bloodstained stone.

Bump Blizz…

Bugged for me as well, tried logging in and out, phase changes, reloads etc. Can’t find the stone on Mankrik.

Yep, just hit this roadblock and after 15 mins of messing around I looked online. Wonderful.

Yep same on Atiesh, i remember this issue back when it initially launched, their hotfix for it was to put in a new rock that was the only one that worked, guess we wait for them to do that or patches to catch up to the past release lol

on pagle, same issue. tried with and with out pvp, addons and ice crown crusade quests in quest log for phasing purposes. same server my wife logs in and after server restart for patch. comes back with alts and cant get the stone to show up. just behind the boy about 30 yards behind and right of him. for me i never see it.

Update: no update. F**k y’all, we got your sub money already
-Blizzard, definitely

2 Likes

Also, I find it hilarious that Blizzard doesn’t even allow you to post swears, because the reason for it is absolutely that they know that the #1 reason by far people might want to swear on their forums is AT THEM for being such s***.
FTR, I aim none of this at the rank and file at Activision Blizzard, it’s 100% management. F*** Bobby Kotick.

1 Like

bump. Ran into this issue today on Mankrik. All of the “fixes” posted that I’ve learned over the years to fix stuff like this, I’ve tried, to no avail.

Please fix, it’s preventing me from getting Loremaster.

1 Like

I ran in to this issue on a Skyfury alt. My main was able to complete the quest before the Argent Tournament dailies, which were released in patch 3.4.1. My alt attempted to do this quest chain today 30 January 2023 and is unable to interact with the Bloodstained Stone because it does not exist. This stone does not exist due to a phasing issue with the Argent Tournament dailies and it needs to be fixed immediately. According to lore you can not deal a killing blow to a Lich without first obtaining and destroying their phylactery. So, it is essential to canon that this quest line be fixed immediately.

2 Likes

I attempted this quest today the 2nd of February 2023 and it is still bugged. I have tried the mentioned possible fixes and no luck. Anyone know what Blizzard is going to do or is there a way i can get the quest auto completed by a GM

Just ran into this issue yesterday while working towards Loremaster - guess that’s going to have to wait.

1 Like