Quest - Terrok's Downfall

When engaging Terrok, once he reaches the point where his protective shield appears, the Skyguard do not throw down their flare as they’re supposed to. The channel the spell, but no flare appears.
Terrok cannot be killed without this.

Others have reported this same behavior on the WoW Classic Forums.

5 Likes

This is a widely spread bug. The Skyguard do not drop the bombs necessary to kill Terrok. Please fix.

2 Likes

Just made a post as well. Hope they fix this soon and give people back the item they used to summon him

1 Like

confirmed still an issue, just tried with same results.

2 Likes

still happening

2 Likes

Tried a few hours ago, still happening. Also, when you abandon and re-take the quest, you dont get another Time-Lost Offering…

2 Likes

US Pagle, confirmed still bugged.

1 Like

That’s not really a bug, The Time-Lost Offering is a reward from the previous quest, not an item provided by the bugged quest ‘Terrok’s Downfall’.

Quest still bugged as of today 9/17/2021 after the maintenance finished. Same issue, the Skyguard dont throw down the flares needed to clear the invuln bubble.

1 Like

yup I recorded this yesterday on video, we couldn’t kill him so my group pulled Terrok to the quest hub and he started killing everybody and NPC’s, was pretty funny

1 Like

I opened a ticket about this and the GM says there is no bug, then linked me a post from 2007 off of wowhead and told me to do the quest again like it didnt take hours to do…

Thuinnar
Hello *****
Game Master Thuinnar here,

I understand you used “Time-Lost Offering” during the quest Terokk’s Downfall, but since you were unable to complete the quest due to “a bug”, you no longer have “Time-Lost Offering” available for another use.

Firstly let me assure you that there is no bug associated with this quest.
Although we haven been getting many reports of this, it just comes down to player confusion.
Everything is working as intended.
If you need guidance on how to complete this quest, I suggest you look at the top comment on the quests page on WoWHead

Regarding the restoration of the item “Time-Lost Offering”, Customer Support is not allowed to restore quest rewards for players, when these can be recovered by replaying a quest.

Good lord.

WHAAAAAT even is this?

What a joke did you respond, “How about you try it on the live client instead of telling me to check an outdated post on wowhead you clown”?

To shatter the shield you have to drag him to the “blue smoke markers” where the Sha’tari Skyguard will drop bombs. - taken from comments in wowhead

The problem is the markers are not showing ingame. Support for this is pathetic and wasting many gamers materials and time.

Yeah, at this point i think I’m more qualified to be a blizz CS rep than every gm i have ever spoken to, its always some BS response like players are just dumb and cant read or don’t use google ever.

1 Like

my OG post to the GM

"Terroks Downfall

My quest items was used, the boss was summoned, he got to the shield phase and the bombing run that destroys his shield never dropped bombs.

we ran the boss around over and over but nothing happend with the NPC’s. There a lot of posts on the fourms saying other players have been having the same issues.

I would like my quest item refuneded as this is a bug with the game and not a user error, it took quite some time to farm up all of the required mats to summon this boss."

i have created a new post with a clip from 2011. Please help this get traction

Outsourced, overworked, unqualified CS with zero training.

I got my quest item restored, took 3 days and a few gm’s with a bit of trash talking. They suggested to hold off on doing it until a hotfix is announced

3 Likes