Quest Storm's Judgment bugged

I’m Capricornus from Frostmourne.
I am currently doing quest Storm’s Judgment, but it looks like it is bugged. Brother Pike and Wavespeaker Reid simply shooting water towards each other, nothing more.
I have tried to drop the quest and re-picked up, even tried to exit the game after drop the quest.
What should I do?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Very, very frustrating.

Hey guys,
I’ve created a bug ticket and got the response from the GM. This is a known issue and they are still trying to fix it.
However, there is a workaround by turning on the Warmode. I’ve tried this and it works.
Hopefully you can try this when you are online.
Enjoy,
:smiley:

2 Likes

This quest is bug again but not the way it used to be. I talked to Brother Pike and the adds started to spawn three times. I killed all of them and it still went fine. But the bug is now at the final phase where have to deal with “Riptide”. He keeps despawning everytime hes about to defeat. So, I couldn’t kill him and cannot proceed the quest. This is so annoying because I already did this quest on my main and my second alt without any issues. That sucks! Hope Bliz gonna fix that.

I can confirm that it is bugged with Riptide resetting and restarting the event. The old fix still works though. Went to SW and turned on warmode, went back and it completed correctly on the first try.

War mode did not work to fix. Anyone know another way to get by this bug?

I have the same problem. i did enter this area prior to the quest. this might be the problem.

worked for me thanks a lot

Here’s a thought. It bugged for me on the character I started leveling after I got flying and I had flown over that area. It may be a bug where if you enter the are before the quest it messes up that zone. Since I usually level with WM off, turning it on fixed it. If you usually run with WM on, try turning it off and seeing if that fixes it since they’re different zones between WM and not.

Just a thought of what else to ry.

Same here too .