[QUEST] Rule 1: Have an Escape Plan - wasting my time on it

Some initial considerations:

1. I am using a translator.
  2. If I have come to the point of coming here, it is because I have tried to solve the problem in many other ways.
  3. Perhaps it is a problem in translating the game into PORTUGUESE. And I’m not going to call my country’s support, because they NEVER solve ANYTHING.

<<<<Okay, let’s get to the problem>>>>

QUEST NAME: " Rule 1: Have an Escape Plan"… VENTHYR CAMPAIGN

The description of this, this is not understandable. I was wondering, “WOW has become a guessing game”?
It is very tedious to waste so much time on a mission, simply because whoever did the unbundling (or the translation) did it in a lazy way.

we have to guess the goals.

Do the comments here help?
Os comentários aqui ajudam?

https://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=pt&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wowhead.com%2Fquest%3D60287%2Frule-1-have-an-escape-plan%23comments

1 Like

I love the auto-translate of the page. Not sure if it’s just my browser, but when I try to click on the comments tab, the translation page breaks and won’t load. I tried manually doing the link too, but it still wouldn’t translate.

Did it work for you Ruffles? I tried in Chrome, but I can try Firefox too.

i will ctrl c some comments from players about this mission

(they speak in english)

1. (…) I’ve spent around 10-15minutes looking for that “soulkeeper” as quests are so informative…
    Click the soul when you release it from cage. Job done ;d (…)

2. (…) Terrible quest, description is vague and even when I wrapped my head around what the quest is asking me to do: (“taken into”? c’mon…), there seem to be extrememly few around here. This is quest is the single worst experience I’ve had with wow in a very long time. (…)

so it’s not just me who am finding it confusing

It doesn’t work in Firefox either.

Passei cerca de 10-15 minutos procurando por aquele “guardião da alma”, pois as missões são tão informativas … Clique na alma quando você a soltar da gaiola.

mate prisões de pedra, clique em fantasma livre

As almas são notificadas em seu minimapa com um pequeno ícone de fantasma. Encontrei a maioria deles na área central, onde não estavam destacados no mapa. A Stygia é uma moeda que você deve obter simplesmente coletando as almas. Se você ainda não tem o suficiente, pode obter o resto matando as elites ao redor da área.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rule-1-have-an-escape-plan/737223?u=sanatórium-sulthraze

i will try to guess what i need to do here

English speaking people are struggling with this mission

imagine now, the ones that don’t speak english

my desire is to uninstall the game … because I need to waste hours of my time, trying to guess what a lazy person tried to write? sorry to say that … but it is very tedious

I just want them to improve this, so that other players don’t get through the same problem

AFTER AN HOUR AND HALF I HAVE COMPLETED THE MISSION

IN THE BEST “NOSTRADAMUS” STYLE … HAVING TO GUESS THINGS

I THINK ACTVISION SHOULD PAY A PERCENTAGE FOR THE WOWHEAD … SINCE WE NEED THE WOWHEAD TO FIND OUT HOW TO COMPLETE MISSIONS

NOTE: if you had wasted more than an hour of your time with something useless, you would also be bored

1 Like