Quest Limit not increased

I saw that the quest log was going to be increased from 25 to 35 but it looks like I am still stuck at 25. Is this still being worked on or is there a bug for me?

I think I’m still at 25 too. I use Classic Quest Log and it reports 31/25, which isn’t unusual (since some quests seem to push you over legally). Even if it’s off by 10 though, that would mean I’m at 31/35, with 4 to spare–but I can’t accept new quests.

Is anyone else thinking it’s not raised yet for them?

It’s still 25 for me as well. WTH Blizz?

2 days ago:

With a change coming soon today to all Dragonflight realms

Where… is it?

When is it?

Halp?

maybe it’s only blue quests?

I have 25 quests, I try to pick up a 26th and quest log is full. So when do my characters get the 35 quest log limit? I am playing on a dragonflight enabled account so that isn’t the issue. Is there some hidden trigger to make the quest log limit 35?

I am unable to get more than 25 quests in my quest log. I have a Legacy quest from Legion still in my quest long since Legion called Trial of Valor: The Lost Army. Would this contribute to me not being able to have the increase to 35 quests?

Did they mean it was just coming in a future patch or did they say it was here now because it is not here now. I still have the 25 quest limit also.

9 expansions of quests, and we only get a 10 quest increase after 16 years? why do i feel insulted lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.