Quest issue with "A Brew For the Ages"

Unable to see the pages on the floor within the vault. I’ve relogged, disabled addons, and abandoned and picked up the quest again and I still can’t see the pages. Anyone else having this issue?

you need to open another specific door for the pages to spawn.

Can’t turn in. See the ?, but no NPC there. Logged out and in. Watched videos. Just nothing there.

6 Likes

Did someone share the quest to you? I know people are out there sharing Vault quests in order to troll. If the guy isn’t in your Vault this week then you can’t complete the quest. If you picked it up in the Vault then he’ll be where he was.

Having the same issue. See the ? on the map on where to turn in, but the guy is not there.

2 Likes

Having the same issue! Hoping the npc moved elsewhere in the vault but have a few doors left to open to confirm
Edit: Npc not located elsewhere in vault. must have a weekly rotation

1 Like

I suspect you’re right. I couldn’t find the final page last week, so I didn’t complete the quest. This week, I found the page but the NPC is missing. It probably is on rotation.

I have the exact same issue. The NPC is not there to turn in the quest!

Yep, same here. I see the ? (not always), but its never there when I get to that vault. I’ve had this ready to turn in for months.

OK, I abandoned the quest. Apparently you have to turn it in the same week you got it. I’m just a dummy and just now finding this out.

The weekly quest “A Brew for The Ages” is similar to other Zskera Vaults Quest in which the criteria and turn in must be completed within the same week. The NPC Tapper Swindlekeg will disappear the next week and will not become available until the quest becomes available again.