Quest interface problem

1- When taking a new mission it does not appear in the map and image section.
2- I have to relog every time I take a mission for it to appear.
3- It doesn’t count my mission until I log in and when I hand in the mission or delete it it doesn’t disappear either.
All the characters in the account are experiencing the same thing, even the newly created ones.
Since yesterday, September 15, I have been experiencing this interface problem where I cannot see the missions until I relog and poll the forum commands and the error still persists.
I already deleted the game and curseforge, restarted the PC and deleted temporary files but it is a game interface problem, I tried each and every one of the commands from similar cases in the forum but it still doesn’t help me.
I need a solution since it is becoming exhausting having to relog to get the missions

1 Like

Same issue for me. Also, the timer on M+ dissappears and I cant see it.
Im using Elvui, maybe thats where the issue comes from?

1 Like

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY. I deleted every addon, deleted wtf and cache and interface folder, all the usual stuff. It didnt work at all, after hours of troubleshooting i decided to uninstall wow entirely and reinstall. Didn’t work. Then I uninstalled, deleted all registry entries for wow, every trace of blizzard products on my pc, I even uninstalled and deleted my gpu driver and started from scratch. Still didn’t work. This is great news because I know it isn’t my fault, I was losing my mind trying to fix it. It started a few days ago for me as well. FIX THIS blizzard, the amount of time ive wasted this xpac dealing with you nonsense bugs is starting to really make me reconsider my sub.

Somehow doing awakening the machine and the weekly for it seemed to fix it for me. Ill update this reply when i confirm for sure. Edit: Something about doing Awakening the Machine fixed the issue, despite all the other methods i tried to fix it. I presume it was also the cause of it to begin with, because i recall doing it last week and the reward progress bar on the right side did not show up when i did it, and afterwards was when i noticed the issue.

Ill try doing that quest again and see if it fixes it. Ty!