Quest: Following the Curse

This sucks so bad, it should be high priority to fix things like this… definitely makes it harder to recommend the game to others. So frustrating! Broken af

2 Likes

Bro. This is the second bug I’ve come across for a Legion Artifact weapon. The first one dealing with one of the Rogue artifacts and now this one for the Warlock.

Yooo I responded to the autoreply, just saying I tried relogging and all that. And I got a real GM to reply that marked the quest as complete for me. Have hope my friends.

It seems that the bug has been resolved, I was able to complete the chain of missions without problems

I completed this quest tonight the regular way. It’s fixed!

Same! I thought I got lucky. Even had the thought the other guy around was a secret GM. :sweat_smile:

Just a follow up: GM marked the quest as completed after confirming it was buggered up. As soon as I was past Following the Curse the rest of the quest chain went smooth as silk.

I abandoned the quest and re accepted it and it fixed my issue

i can now also confirm if you submit a ticket you will receive the automated response, jsut click i still have an issue and say “see original ticket” they will get back to you and mark your quest as complete so you can advance.

I was having the same troubles, he started following me at the crucial point. The only thing that worked for me is going to chromie and adding the legion campaign. The quest worked like a charm after that after I restarted it.

There is a solution. Start the legion timewalking campaign and restart the quest. Worked just fine after that.

I had the same problem with the NPC following me instead of leading. Then I started the legion timewalking campaign. It worked just fine after restarting the quest.