Quest: Following the Curse

For the love of all that is holy please fix this

1 Like

I plugged away at this for a few hrs trying different things to get it working.

• Hearth out mid-quest and find him again
  • Abandon and restart
  • Run ahead
  • Lag behind
  • Dont start combat until dark riders do
  • Dont move at all until after dialog has finished
  • etc

Nothing has allowed me to complete this quest, it stalls at the same point every time, the dark rider fight just after the stone bridge.
If you lead the NPC to the camp and run back to the bridge, the fight happens again, and you can repeat this as many times as you want.
Clearly the quest logic is broken at this bridge.

2 Likes

Blizzard please fix this quest bug. I’ve tried numerous times to the point where I see other players simultaneously struggle with me.

Any update so far? Is bug fixed right now?

after waiting 21 hours for my ingame ticket to be answered, the only response it “we are aware”. so pretty much we are out of luck intil they get around to it

1 Like

At least you got response, thanks for your update man!

Similar issue here. I also tried dropping the quest and going back to Druid order hall to maybe start a different weapon and there is just nothing to pick up. I can go do main quests, but my entire order hall is just locked now. So thats really cool.

argh still not working

Still broken… :roll_eyes:

sadface stuck on it too

I need to acquire the Scythe of Elune as well. I have no idea why it isn’t working now, my last four Druid had no problem getting it.

following thread hoping this gets fixed soon!

Same exact issue here, just chiming in to get more visiblity to this issue.

Same problem here on my warlock alt.

Based on the comments I found on Wowhead, this has been a problem for going on 6 years. As such I am not holding my breath on it getting fixed any time soon. :frowning:

It was working, I did it on my Druid the week before patch, so it was fixed from when it was broken previously.

This has been re-broken due to 9.2.5

2 Likes

Can confirm this is broken for me as well. Also, I tried to go back to do try to choose a different artifact weapon. I don’t see how to. Neither Rensar nor Remulous have dialog options of any kind, just their greeting text. I just started doing legion stuff on the character affected. I don’t see any other missions letting me unlock the area map so I can’t choose an incursion point aka legion chromie time is royally screwed for new balance druids right now.

1 Like

So frustrating! I’m stuck on this as well

Same issue here. im trying a fix i found on wowhead if it works ill update.

2 Likes

Looks like we are SOL on this until the get around to it

1 Like

Same here. So is there a way to just start a different artifact or am I stuck until this gets fixed!? I don’t think I can even advance my class hall… super sad lol