Quest Directing Arrow Not Displaying on the Minimap

When selecting a quest on the world map, the direction arrow to that quest/objectives no longer shows up on the minimap. Please direct me to the new option to reenable the minimap arrow.

4 Likes

Also having this issue. Tried turning off all my mods and reloading as well as unchecking and rechecking the In Game Navigation option

Do you have points of interest enabled?

POI is missing from the tracking list also.

Sounds like it’s time for a UI reset.

After doing a UI reset the arrow shows up to track quests again but there’s still no POI option under tracking

UI reset didn’t help. Arrow missing for basic quests, but shows up for world quests, my corpse, treasures, rares, and events.

1 Like

Commenting to add +1 to this too.

Seems like there have been quite a few interface/UI issues since the latest patch.

ditto

Did any of you by any chance utilize any console commands within plunderstorm?

Almost started a new topic for this. I have this issue as well.

This has been DRIVING ME NUTS, and the only variables I can pinpoint are two console commands I used in Plunderstorm to enable dynamic cam and controller support. I’m hoping that an install repair once I’m done with Plunderstorm will eliminate those variables, but in the meantime I’m potentially annoyed with the guide that told me enabling said console commands wouldn’t impact my modern wow settings.

But yes, Arrow has been gone for days now.

Add me into the mix of having the issue. Turned off all addons. Reloaded. Reset. Still no arrow. Only on one character.

The arrow on the minimap that points in the direction of the quest I am tracking is also not showing up for me. There is no option to track “Points of Interest” in the Tracking menu, either. Seems like something broke in 10.2.6

I’m having the same issue. Hopefully this’ll get fixed soon.

I’m having this problem too. No quest arrows on the minimap. :frowning:

+1 I use Elvui and am having the same issue

I’m also having this issue!

Also having this issue. Did a UI reset (which is a pain in the rear having to get all my settings right again), it worked for a day but now its gone again. Problem also exists with no addons enabled.

I’d noticed this off and on a over the past couple of weeks. Finally got annoyed enough at it today to try to figure it out.

For me, it seems to be playing Plunderstorm; if I just switch back to Dragonflight, my quest arrow is gone (the option is still set, and toggling it does nothing). Reloading doesn’t help, but if I exit the game client completely, then the arrow comes back, unless I play Plunderstorm again. I did change a couple of keybinds in Plunderstorm, but I didn’t change anything else in the UI/options.

5 Likes

same issue - thanks for the hint about plunderstorm. might log out and back in to see if it changes anything.

THIS FIXED IT FOR ME! Thanks!