Quest bugged, no GM response

Blademaster Telaamon is currently bugged at 50% and will evade when attacked.
We have tried logging out, logging back in, partying up, phasing into an instance and coming back, but none of these things are working to get him reset. Would a GM please assist?

You would need to submit a support ticket.
There are no GM’s here, just Support Forum Associates.
The forums have never beed a means of bypassing the ticket queue.

3 Likes

I’ve placed multiple tickets. I was hoping that the support team might see this and give the GM’s a swift kick so to speak.

If you put in a bug report, that isn’t a gm ticket, and will not get a response. Just FYI.

There’s no gm staff on the forums either, though it’s moderated by Blizzard staff, it’s not the same as placing a ticket.

5 Likes

No, I put in 2 help tickets in game and a bug report on the forums. Just hoping that someone does something soon.

Game Masters aren’t able to fix bugs Darsh. Apologies for any confusion there might have been! We recently spotlighted a post about what Game Masters can/cannot do if you’re interested!

For bug reports, we ask that players submit them either in-game through the bug report button or by using the Bug Report forums.

Normally I’d just move your post there but I did want to answer the perception piece and make sure you knew we weren’t just choosing to ignore you.

Have a good day!

2 Likes