Impossible to complete Paladin class order hall questline. Priest, Pally, DH, and Hunter all affected

Quest “Aponi’s Trail” is bugged. The second objective of the quest is to take a portal. Once you step into the portal the game crashes, and you are then stuck in a never ending loop of crashing and logging in. The only way out is to submit a character unstuck request from the Blizzard support site. This bug makes it impossible to complete the Paladin class order hall campaign.

[EDIT] I didn’t realize until reading some comments that it seems like the portal itself is bugged and not so much the quest. So far I’ve seen Paladins, Priests, Demon Hunters and Hunters are all having issues getting through the portal in Felblaze Ingress

13 Likes

I have the same issue with my priest, the same crash in the same portal, impossible to complete until blizzard fixes the bug.

1 Like

Just had the same issue. Please fix.

1 Like

Same issue with my Priest.

There is a post above this where a DH has the same issue.

My Priest quest is “Crossing Legion Lines.” The moment I tried to enter the "Felblaze Ingress Portal, it CTD’d with error #132 Fatal_Exception…yada yada…

I had to use Blizz’s stuck character service to be able to log-in with my Priest. Before that, I tried scan/repair from the launcher and went as far as uninstalling every single add-on that I had installed. Nothing worked until I moved the character. Which sucks, because it’s an 8 hour cooldown for that service, so I’m terrified to enter the Felblaze Ingress Portal and have it happen again. So I guess I can’t continue my order hall until this gets fixed.

Hopefully we can get some visibility on all this. So far it’s affecting Priest, DH and Pally. No telling which other class order hall quests are affected.

1 Like

You can add Hunter to that list as well, and I’ve seen posts of people who logged out of their warlocks at the order hall before 10.0.7 went live unable to log in to the character after the patch because it keeps crashing while trying to load.

2 Likes

Literally just ran into the same exact issue on my Paladin.

Same thing. Just tried to zone in and keep getting an Error 132. If Blizz sees this, the string reported is:

F1ED2C34-A009-49DD-A86A-17D23344C0A4

1 Like

Really hoping to see some kind of response to this or a fix, because this literally makes it impossible to finish the order hall quest chain…

Still having issues on the Priest class order mission “Crossing Legion Lines”. My blizzard stuck character service was off cooldown, decided to try again and still getting the crash to desktop with error #132.

1 Like

Same. Doing the priest artifact quests to get the Holy priest artifact and the portal I’m supposed to follow Jace through crashes the entire game. Not a huge deal for me since at least I don’t have the problem of the char being stuck, but I cannot even drop the questline and it bugs me to have a quest in my log that I cannot complete.

1 Like

Not only the Legion quest line, faced same issue in WoD… it’s been there for a while

3 Likes

More posts are popping up pertaining to this problem so here’s hoping it gets fixed soon… fingers crossed

I was just having this problem.

My game crashed twice, then my blizz launcher had a small patch update.

Now I was able to enter, not sure if the hotfix just went live and I got lucky or what

2 Likes

Can confirm, portal is now working and no crash when entering :slight_smile:

Fixed as of 3/29. Was able to zone in to Niskara

1 Like

Hunter quest for marksman will now portal in, but will not spawn bow at the end, leaving my character locked in the scenario. Unsure if it is related to the original issue, so posting here just in case.