Game crashes involving legion portals and quests

I’ve noticed ever since 10.0.7 released, there’s been 2 instances I’ve found so far, of reproduceable bugs, straight crashing to desktop with critical error and error 132. I’ve done all of the trouble shooting steps mentioned in older and newer posts same result i’ve submitted 2 bug reports on the issue.

Issue 1, First Blood Death Knight artifact weapon quest “The Dead and the Damned” Crashing to desktop attempting to enter the portal to start the scenario for “Obtain the maw of the damned” for the quest. as of right now I can’t even abandon the quest to try other artifact weapon quests since it’s the very first class hall quest (locked now yay)

Issue 2, Final legion class quest for warrior, “The Fate of Hodir” also crashing to desktop attempting to enter the portal to start the scenario for “Fate of Hodir”

I see other classes are having an issue as well starting to think it may be tied into legion instances.

8 Likes

Dude, after how many years i decided to do the quest for the artifact appearence, and i choose literally the worst possible moment, right on the 10.0.7 where this bug appears.

I’m also stuck on The Fate of Hodir"

1 Like

Can confirm, got stuck on the priest quest “Crossing Legion Lines” for priests.

1 Like

Yup, can’t do The Fate of Hodir either keeps crashing, hopefully they are seeing this

yeah i also cant get my Maw of the Damned because of the portal crashing my game… I tried deleting add-on and setting wtf and those to WTFOld and still didnt change anything. really need a fix for this!

Well hopefully this bug and the bugs tied to the other classes all get resolved with this week’s maintenance especially since it seems to be a large bulk of the classes effected by this and multiple threads have popped up about it!

Also stuck on Crossing Legion Lines. Error #132 crash to desktop when entering the portal. Can only get my Priest back by using Blizzard’s stuck character service…otherwise everytime I crash and re-log it immediately crashes. It’s a crash loop. Really hope this gets fixed soon! I want to finish my Class Hall for so many alts, but I know Pally, DH, Priest and Hunter at least are all affected. Probably more.

Paladin Order Hall Quest - Aponi’s Trail

Clicking the portal crashes the game to desktop. Same issue with Priest quest as well.

Similar post here: Impossible to complete Paladin class order hall questline. Priest, Pally, DH, and Hunter all affected - #12 by Zulkara-ghostlands

Can confirm that after the most recent maint the above problems have been fixed thankfully!

After maint, I was able to enter the portal to begin my marksman hunter artifact quest, but I am now stuck in the scenario because it will not load in the bow at the end. Unsure if it is related to the original problem, so I am posting it here.

Also stuck on Stratholme pally Mount scenario, cant do anything once the charred Skeletons are summoned. It just freezes and you have to hard close the game. please just let me have the mount already…

1 Like