Quest Azuregos's Support

Azuregos’s Support quest. Can’t interact with quest npc to complete quest.

4 Likes

Same.
Seems like about 100+ folks here, and none can interact with him.

2 Likes

Same happening to me. Can’t interact to turn the quest in.

1 Like

Same issue

Interesting issue - the NPC none of us can interact with is named “unknown” and the two npc’s with that are also named “unknown”

Having the same issue. Tried relogging but it doesn’t solve it.

I exited out of the game and came back in and it fixed the issue.

1 Like

Bug seems fixed

I can’t complete the quest… I can click on Azuregos and see his chat option as well as the option to initiate the quest, but its greyed out, so im just stuck…

Azuregos’s Support quest. Can’t interact with quest npc to complete quest.

having he same issue, I can click on Azuregos and see his chat option as well as the option to initiate the quest, but its greyed out

Same issue. I have abandoned the quest and went back to get it 3 times now. so frustrating.

1 Like

Has this been addressed yet? 4 days in and I can’t hand the quest in yet.

For the people who say the quest is greyed out, did you pick up the Malygos’s Lingering Essence and Sindragosa’s Lingering Essence?

I didn’t have an issue with the quest being greyed out, but I couldn’t get the NPC to chat with me until I completely exited the game and logged back in. Reloading doesn’t work.

I had to finish The Nexus Vault quest to acquire Aluneth staff first, i guess having another quest going with Kalecgos still open needs to be completed before you can finish Azurego’s Support

I’m stuck at this part too - the option to complete Azuregos’s Support is greyed out, and he is surrounded by a number of Memory corpses.

I have tried abandoning the quest, reloading etc., but it is still broken. Customer Support said that they had received multiple reports of this issue but did not currently have a workaround.

This is crazy…I’ve been stuck on this quest for 3 weeks now “Azuregos’s Support”. Blizz if you can’t fix this, then at least remove it from the story line and do something else, this is part of the campaign and we cannot move on further. You just can’t complete the quest.

I'm trying to do my campaign questline and the quest "Azuregos's Support" can't be completed. I can click on Azuregos and see his chat option as well as the option to initiate the quest, but its greyed out. There is nothing I can do to proceed.
 I first tried this quest a month ago when I first had the problem. I did all of the recommended fixes and it still didn't work. I abandoned the quest and gave up. Yesterday I decided to try again, hoping server resets or time would have fixed the issue. So I flew to Azure Span and tried again, with no addons. Still I am able to go through the portal, but cannot interact with Azuregos. I was able to do the whole questline on another character, so not sure what's going on with this character.

I contacted Blizzard and they basically said they’re not showing any bugs, so too bad and hopefully I enjoy playing my game.

I went to Azuregos again after reset and it was still bugged, but when I logged out in front of him the quest completed in the last second. Hooray, I guess?

Still trying to finish this quest but unfortunately it isn’t working for me, no luck with the methods mentioned above.