Quest: Allay Their Fears

My alt is lvl 55, this quest is offered with 8500xp, problem is the Crook that needs to be charged requires lvl 60 to use!

Major oversight since we don’t need XP at lvl 60, please fix, thank you!

1 Like

You’ve tried and this failed? Or is this just a bad tooltip and you haven’t tested whether it works or not?

I just tried this quest on my level 51 alt. I was offered the world quest upon entering the area, I was able to pick up the quest item, I went out to the area and killed the anima-starved creatures, went to use the crook on them, and got an error that said I needed to be level 60 to use this item.

I also had the same error on one of my leveling characters.

Same issue here on my 53 DH.

1 Like

Saw the same issue on my level 50. Can’t use the crook, requires level 60.

1 Like

You can’t use the “Crook” until level 60, it’s an oversight on Blizzards end

1 Like

Can’t argue with that. Since Threads of Fate leveling is already hard enough, a bugged WQ you can’t do until max level just makes it a little harder.

3 Likes

Level 52 Warrrior doing fates of thread - same issue.

2 Likes

Still requires level 60 to use the crook.

2 Likes

I doubt this will get fixed before 9.2. Small indie company that harasses their employees. Lol.

1 Like

Still broken - so obnoxious

1 Like

confirming this is still broken for me too

2 Likes

I found some weird workaround to make it work. It either involves getting the allaying crook from the questline in the same area or just picking up the world quest allaying crook, leaving the quest area, then returning to the area and you can use it.

1 Like

That worked! Thank you so much mate:) Happy hunting!

1 Like