Queen's Order

I think WoW is the only universe where they make characters evil but say they are good and vise versa…

2 Likes

I feel like the fog of war should have just disappeared, or we should have automatically won the mission or something.

1 Like

Dear diary me and my special waifu buddy are unkillable as long as Blizzard has enough money to pay for the electricity bill.

Sylvanas

4 Likes

There was actually a voice-over for this recorded but it’s not in the game anywhere. What a shame. I expect we’ll never really know the intricacies and details of Sylvanas’s “alliance” with Azshara and the Naga, and how Xalatath fits into all this. Especially considering how Ashvane just sort of…dies in the raid without anything being revealed of her bargain with Sylvanas and how she got to Nazjatar.

1 Like

N’Zoth: And I would’ve gotten away with it, too, if not for you meddling adventurers!

2 Likes

Y’see… I would love nothing more than to find out that Sylvanas has always been a tool of the Lich King with this.

That She, and the Forsaken, never broke the Lich King’s Control and he’s been using them this whole time.

Ner’zhul was always the guy with a way out and a backup plan, even if that meant tearing Draenor apart to get away.

Upon being shown the true enemy, the Void, by Kil’jaeden and Sargeras and transformed into the Lich King he resolved to defeat the Void his own way, by using the Legion as pawns to create his own army of the dead.

Sylvanas was his back-up plan to take out Arthas in case Arthas went too far towards his revenge against the Legion for Lordaeron, and when they fused and Arthas learned of the Void through Ner’zhul he continued with the plan to crush the Void and take over the Universe by using Sylvanas to build the roots of conflict that would strengthen and root out the greatest champions possible for him to bring into his service.

That all of this was nothing more than a way of bringing the Horde and Alliance to N’zoth to defeat him, because like Illidan showed during Legion. Once they unite to take out a threat, if they are not pushed to take out the true source of the threat, they’ll go home and drink beer and leave the threat to simmer.

Thus why Alleria’s void whispers say that Sylvanas is working for the true enemy. The one who isn’t interested in burning out the void, but taking it over, corrupting it into undeath, and ruling the universe.

1 Like

We’re all just “arrows in her quiver” as she puts it. The best part? Many of those arrows are more than willing to do her bidding.

Thats a cool theory, when did you first come up with that

Blizzard will make Sylvanas the hero at the end, and “reveal” she had a plan to do the right thing all along while just looking like a villain as misdirection.

They’ll also pretend they had this storyline planned from the outset, instead of just coming up with it two hours before it went live.

2 Likes

I first thought of it back in January, and really put it into words in February or so:

1 Like

Wow. If she was aiming to get the horde adventurer, Lor’Themar and Thalyssra killed in the crash and make it look like an accident, she really failed hard. Zero for three.

5 Likes

If I were Thalyssra I’d be carefully considering my (recent) life choices right now.

5 Likes

Orrr the pro-Sylvanas “sheep” don’t give a toss because it’s just fun being evil for a change.

2 Likes

Tyrande was austere with me <---- ----> Sylvanas is worse than the Legion

Sylvanas’s military tactics remind me a lot of WW1 Germany. She’s specifically set up battles that she won’t necessarily win, but can draw out for a long time to get the MOST casualties possible, She’s setting up meat grinders to grind as much meat as possible.

Why?

Because she knows this war isn’t about Horde VS Alliance, she knows that we’re unprepared for a battle with Nzoth

And she knows that the old gods hold no influence on the undead.

2 Likes

I am expecting this to be a woefully inaccurate assessment about the old gods and undeath.

3 Likes

You should go check out the Windrunner sister comic from before the XPac, the void screams in Alleria’s head to kill Sylvanas over and over

1 Like

I know. Why does that mean the old gods have no ability to do anything to the undead?

1 Like

And at that point I’ll be thinking “I wonder if now is a good time to unsubscribe.”

I dont think the void can corrupt undead.