Queen's Conservatory Spirits Bug

same has happened to me last couple of weeks,at 1st its shows a purple then after an hour or so (might be a logout thing) the reward changes to two blue seeds.
ive filed tix,bug reports but seems they dont care and tell you after a week sitting in tik q to go to wowhead…wowhead no help

1 Like

This is still happening. I keep chasing these epic spirits because I haven’t had one for weeks now, only to be bait-and-switched every week. The lack of any acknowledgement from a blue here is quite disappointing.

1 Like

Bumpx2

Im just gonna keep bumping every week until we get some sort of customer service here. Props to the people who actually have received one; I’ve been Rank 4 for over 2 months and havent received one divine yet.

1 Like

Same here, since the patch the Maw weekly quests have not even shown my reward is supposed to be a Divine Spirit (epic quality), rather only two Greater Spirits (rare quality). At this point, my only chance to get a Divine Spirit is a chance out of the Calling Tribute chest when the calling is for the Maw and possibly for the Torghast Calling chest. I have had a rank 5 Conservatory for many weeks, I have all but one of the mounts and most of the cosmetic items, but now how am I suppose to finish collecting the items that require the Divine spirits if I can’t get any. Are they gating this for some reason possibly?

1 Like

Slightly off-topic, but aside from the achievement for planting divine spirits of all 4 types, is there any reason for needing the epic quality? From my research, the only thing affecting the non-bag drops are the number of Wildseed catalysts.

1 Like

Deceitful Quest Rewards from Ve’nari / Maw – she LIES!

For Night Fae covenant, upgraded Queen’s Conservatory to highest (5th) tier. As expected, saw epic (purple) spirit rewards offered in Ve’nari’s weekly quests; as per text color displayed when mouse over quest reward icon. BUT, when I turn in the quests, the spirits rewarded are only rare (blue). I don’t want to do her quests until this is fixed. Because I’m not aware of any other source for divine (purple) spirits, this is SO DISAPPOINTING.

1 Like

Happened repeatedly to me as well. But now I’m not seeing Divine spirits as a reward at all anymore so I guess in that respect it’s “fixed”.

After getting bitten twice by this bug I started checking the quest reward immediately after accepting the quest. Inevitably it would show only rare quality spirits so I would just abandon the quest.

If the intention is to entice us to do Ve’nari quests when we’re already at max rep with her by rewarding divine spirits, well they have failed to execute on that.

1 Like

I got a Divine Spirit from one even though both showed as Greater when I turned it in. :thinking:

1 Like

The reward seems intended to be random as this is all I’ve experienced since my Conservatory finished level 4. For whatever reason they’re not able to get the quest reward to actually reflect this.

1 Like

Happened to me too. Didn’t get my epic ones, only got rares even though quest said epic. Also, the epic seed I planted just disappeared!

1 Like

Greetings Spoiledsweet!

Hey there, thank you for contacting Blizzard! I’m Game Master Idrysarine and I’ll be helping you out today. :slight_smile:

I’ve taken a look here at quests you completed today and you handed in the quest “Death Motes” successfully, receiving 2x Greater Dutiful Spirits. These are rare (blue) quality.

If you were seeing an epic quality reward, this may have been a possible one that could be received, but that was not provided here and is not a guaranteed reward. I do recommend clearing the cache folder for WOW to make sure older data isn’t causing incorrect information to appear for these weekly quests.

Thanks for reaching out to us today, and I wish you a fun and safe weekend ahead!

All the best,
–Game Master Idrysarine

This was the response I got when I submitted a ticket

1 Like

Having the same issue. Been three weeks straight of getting at least one quest with a divine spirit shown as a reward and then getting a blue one instead. Tried clearing the cache as recommended. Infuriating.

1 Like

May 18, I have had this issue for 2 weeks in a row, I felt like I received 3 Divine, about one a week from Venari quest rewards, but for the past 3 weeks, including today, the quest is only giving me Greater Spirits. This is very frustrating because two of her quests specifically say they reward Divine, but when you go to turn it in, they are downgraded. I also submitted a ticket, got a crap reply to submit a bug. How else are we supposed to earn these Souls and the rewards associated with them? I’m not going to continue to waste my time with the Maw if this keeps happening. I have the dailies completed, but not turning in just yet.

2 Likes

This is the second or third week in a row now that I’ve experienced this issue. The Venari weekly quests show epic/divine spirits as a reward but I am only receiving Greater spirits when I turn in the quest for completion. Please fix this! I still have a couple of mounts and pieces that I need to get from the seeds and I have invested a lot of anima and time into these rewards.

2 Likes

Im having this issue for weeks, I’m not even getting any divine spirits from turning in the weekly souls quest either. My sanctum is maxed out and I remember getting a couple of
Epic quality spirits initially when I upgraded my queens conservatory to rank 4/5 but I haven’t gotten any in weeks.

1 Like

I have been experiencing the same issue. This week, Ve’nari gave me three quests: Eye of the Scryer, Disrupting the Cycle, and Words of Warding. The rewards for each kept changing each time I checked the quest: sometimes both rewards were blue spirits and at other times, one was blue and one was purple. For two quests, one spirit was still purple when I turned it in, but yet I only received blue spirits. Considering the amount of anima that I invested into the conservatory and that purple spirits are needed for the mount rewards, this is highly frustrating. It would be great if it could be fixed.

Just checking in … It is still busted. I havent gotten an epic seed in over a month

1 Like

It seems like it is still busted. I only ever get blue and green and very rarely a purple from killing something in the Maw. I have been trying to get a purple Untamed for months now as it is the only mount I am missing from the conservatory. I started doing callings as a friend suggested by no luck yet

still broken,had quests (7 times) that had the purple seed but on turn in it awards a blue seed
i just wont do them anymore
blizz has known since the ptr but nothing has been done by these so called professionals

I have 1-prideful spirit, 19 -greater prideful spirit, but I have not received a Divine prideful spirit, nor the mount the Silvertip Dreadwing.
I have 3-untamed spirits, 39-greater untamed spirits, but I have not received a Divine untamed spirit, not he mount the Pale Acidmaw.
I have 2-dutiful spirits, 16-greater dutiful spirits, 1-Divine dutiful spirit, I have learned the mount the Dauntless Duskrunner.
I have 5-matial spirits, 22-greater martial spirits, 2 Divine martial spirits, I have learned the Gruesome Flayedwing.
The above is what I have currently in my bags/bank, not accounting for the ones I have already used. It is not like I have not tried by what I have collected after many months.
It is indeed sad when random/seldom drops play a factor in something we worked so hard to finish-Level 5 of the Queen’s Conservatory to not be able to collect the items we need to complete the collection for the mounts, pets and toys. Why was the MAW dailies/weekly chosen for the drops we need to begin with? Why does the reward change from when you pick up a quest and turn it in? It is more farming, very time consuming and another let down, day after day, week after week and month after month.