Queen's Conservatory Spirits Bug

Hullo. Picking up The Jailer’s Share in the Maw indicated that I would receive one rare quality spirit, and one epic quality spirit as a reward. Upon completion and turn in, the pane indicated that I was only to receive two rare spirits, and that is what I received. I have a rank 5 queens conservatory that finished its construction six days ago. Please fix this so that in the future I can plant Divine spirits into my wildseeds to obtain the rewards I invested in the Conservatory for.

7 Likes

I have also experienced this. I have a level 4 conservatory and before patch 9.0.5 I was able to get epic quality seeds from Ve’nari’s weekly quests as well as sometimes from a calling reward. Since the patch I have not received any; even though they are still shown as being rewards from Ve’nari’s quest.

Please fix.

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue.
I was thrilled to see the epic quality spirit being one of the rewards from ve’nari’s weekly quests, only to discover exciting 2 rare spirits upon turn in. I typically don’t complete all my weekly in 1 day, so I double checked my quest log and was extremely surprised to see the purple quality spirit in the rewards section turn to a blue as I was looking at it.
I have abandoned the quest and picked it up again and the tool tip currently shows an epic quality spirit. Hopefully I will not find further disappointment upon finishing that quest as well.
I certainly hope my 44000 Anima invested into the conservatory does not go to waste.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing back from you soon

2 Likes

Bumping
Required number of words or whatever haha bla

Came here to post the same thing. Had a chance to do the quest this morning to pick up a divine spirit and it changed to a dutiful as I turned in the quest. Hope this gets fixed I’m getting sooo close to my 350 mount achievement.

Has this been fixed?

Yep had the same issue myself. Orignally I saw the one quest in Perdition Hold giving me a Epic spirit and a Rare spirit but checked back later and thought I was mistook it since now Dust to Dust was giving a Rare and Epic instead. Finished and turned it in and I got two Rare quality, no Epic. I’d put in a ticket but they’d probably just blow me off like they’ve done in the past and tell me to just “Do it again” or “Go look on Wowhead”. The quality of the game and ticket system has tanked badly in recently years.

Bumping because I put in a ticket and was told loot drops aren’t 100%. I asked what a quest reward had to do with a loot drop and got the run of the mill answer to report a bug :frowning:

Yeah probably not worth persuing the ticket. I once did this for another quest when they refused to actually fix the issue and kept giving me BS answers and doing nothing and they eventually threatened me with banning my account eventually.

So my last response was I was closing the ticket since even though they didn’t actually resolve the issues they were a bunch of worthless jerks who can’t be bothered to actually do their jobs when there is an issue in game. Also gave them pretty much the lowest scores and called them scum on the stupid follow up survey that felt like an extra slap in the face after they failed to actually earn their pay. About all I could do since they ticket system is pointless now since nowadays they can’t be bothered to spend a little time and do the novel process of actually fixing a ticket.

I thought about putting in a ticket about this but figured it’d be a waste of time and sounds like I was right.

1 Like

Bump
Issue still occuring getting frustrating… been 4 weeks where it says i will receive a divine spirit and only get a worthless rare spirit…

1 Like

Bump

This is still occuring (rank 5 Queens Conservatory here). I had quest ‘Misery Business’ showed reward as 1 rare and 1 epic spirit but I received 2 rare spirits when I turned this in today.

Look I get the idea you want to farm me for my subscription but tricking me into doing content with misleading rewards is not the way to do that.

1 Like

same has happened to me last couple of weeks,at 1st its shows a purple then after an hour or so (might be a logout thing) the reward changes to two blue seeds.
ive filed tix,bug reports but seems they dont care and tell you after a week sitting in tik q to go to wowhead…wowhead no help

1 Like

This is still happening. I keep chasing these epic spirits because I haven’t had one for weeks now, only to be bait-and-switched every week. The lack of any acknowledgement from a blue here is quite disappointing.

1 Like

Bumpx2

Im just gonna keep bumping every week until we get some sort of customer service here. Props to the people who actually have received one; I’ve been Rank 4 for over 2 months and havent received one divine yet.

1 Like

Same here, since the patch the Maw weekly quests have not even shown my reward is supposed to be a Divine Spirit (epic quality), rather only two Greater Spirits (rare quality). At this point, my only chance to get a Divine Spirit is a chance out of the Calling Tribute chest when the calling is for the Maw and possibly for the Torghast Calling chest. I have had a rank 5 Conservatory for many weeks, I have all but one of the mounts and most of the cosmetic items, but now how am I suppose to finish collecting the items that require the Divine spirits if I can’t get any. Are they gating this for some reason possibly?

1 Like

Slightly off-topic, but aside from the achievement for planting divine spirits of all 4 types, is there any reason for needing the epic quality? From my research, the only thing affecting the non-bag drops are the number of Wildseed catalysts.

1 Like

Deceitful Quest Rewards from Ve’nari / Maw – she LIES!

For Night Fae covenant, upgraded Queen’s Conservatory to highest (5th) tier. As expected, saw epic (purple) spirit rewards offered in Ve’nari’s weekly quests; as per text color displayed when mouse over quest reward icon. BUT, when I turn in the quests, the spirits rewarded are only rare (blue). I don’t want to do her quests until this is fixed. Because I’m not aware of any other source for divine (purple) spirits, this is SO DISAPPOINTING.

1 Like

Happened repeatedly to me as well. But now I’m not seeing Divine spirits as a reward at all anymore so I guess in that respect it’s “fixed”.

After getting bitten twice by this bug I started checking the quest reward immediately after accepting the quest. Inevitably it would show only rare quality spirits so I would just abandon the quest.

If the intention is to entice us to do Ve’nari quests when we’re already at max rep with her by rewarding divine spirits, well they have failed to execute on that.

1 Like

I got a Divine Spirit from one even though both showed as Greater when I turned it in. :thinking:

1 Like

The reward seems intended to be random as this is all I’ve experienced since my Conservatory finished level 4. For whatever reason they’re not able to get the quest reward to actually reflect this.

1 Like