Queen's Conservatory planting spirits in Shadowlands Night Fae

Currently planting the spirits gives no issues but it seems looting them after they are finished gives no loot. Looted every pod and the pod would disappear and reappear when going back. allowing you to reloot the wildseed of regrowth to nothing and repeat the process.

Yeah, just came across this.

Wildseeds of Regrowth are ready to be looted & ‘Class Hall Report’ shows 6 needing my attention.

Clicking on the Wildseeds goes through the animation, but no spirit actually zooms off and says it’s script followed by no chest to open.

Leaving/returning to the Queen’s Conservatory will respawn the Wildseeds.

Reload nor log-out/in changed anything.

same problem.
posted about this yesterday.

it’s very frustrating especially since I’m missing only one mount and a few pets and was hoping to have at least one of those drop yesterday from the seed I had planted 3 days earlier.

Having the same issue. Seed is ready, loot it, it disappears and nothing happens and it comes back later ready to be looted again. It has been going on now for 3-4 days. I am able to use the wildseeds of regrowth to create root grains.

Having the same problem.

another day, and this issue is still present, not fixed.

FYI, was just able to loot them after 2 days of being broken…almost like it went another complete cycle.

Mine SHOULD have been ready yesterday (if there were an additional cycle),
however, this morning I was finally able to loot it.

at least this issue is fixed now, apparently.

Its now working for me. Unsure why now but the spirit action is talking and dropping the chest